Yeti DJ - Naw yeah!

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
Been without a DH bike for a little while now, waiting for the damn Sunday's to arrive. So my little DJ has been receiving some attention in the meantime.

No spec list, I'll just let the pics do the talking (sorry to the guys on dial up)

It's basically sensational

wtp-addict

Likes Dirt
OMG YOU HAVE MY WHEELSET LOL...

loving the red nipples...

Lovely bike but im not much for DJ bikes with front break

Pete J

loves his dog
Lovely bike but im not much for DJ bikes with front break
Yeah, front brakes are pretty pointless on a bike after all.
More minus points for having gears as well... :rolleyes:

Sweet bike btw, practical as well.

Last edited:

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is one very nice Yeti, sure you want to use it just for DJ, be better for 4X.

I love those new XT wheels, they look awesome. How do you find them, and if I may ask, how much they set you back.

That is one hell of a bike, got my vote for BOTM.

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jeez thats gotta be one of the most expensive builds possible, Thomson everywhere, Gamut, XT, Straitline, etc I want one!

LJohn

Likes Dirt
I have the XC version of those wheels and they are awesome.

One of the best specs I've seen on a bike for a while.

latchy

Likes Dirt
wow ross thats looks wicked bad. loving the pikes on it to they suit it way more than the majuras.

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah pump track bike!!!!!

Wonder what the misses thinks of all these new parts! Not only does this thing look the goods, it is bloody fast too!

Shotty some of those stickers!

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
Thanks for the comments guys. Bike comes in just under 12kg which is pretty sweet, all the parts on it are fairly sensible.

As for the front brake, well I use it for quite a lot of things not just jumping. Lately I've been doing some DH runs on it (with different tyres obviously) whilst waiting for the 08 steed. Also I do a bit of mucking around on the street and most of all its a pump track weapon. Try and get to our pump track at least once a week and its just magic, its accelerates so hard.

Off for some pumping now actually, woot!

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i really like the new yetis one of the guys i know has one of the 07 ones it has fasterfasterfaster on the top tube going vertically (how inspirarional!!) he has a really nice spec list on it aswell xt, saint, raceface, dt swiss, fox and maxxis is such a sweet bike]

really nice bike mate i like the silver colour and all your parts are a nice choice

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice looking build there.

I would love to see a picture of it on the scales if you have one handy?

The DJ frames never look the same in pictures, it never shows the shaping of the tubing.