Yeti SB-66

ezrider

Likes Bikes
Nice bikes ,have any of you had the rear tyre bottom out on the seat tube yet .
Mine is a med , running 25%sag in the air can and have a maxis aspen 26 x 2.25 On the rear.
Have been riding her a bit harder than my 575 but nothing to crazy ,I have put more air in the can to stop the tyre rub and am waiting on yeti to get back to my dealer for a fix.

kahill

Likes Bikes
thats funny im in queenstown nz atm and your the second person ive herd mention the wheel tagging the frame. i no with my two this has never happend and im currently running brand new maxxis ardent 2.25 UST on both bikes with no issues, and im riding the hell out of them.

sounds like you are doing the right thing going through your dealer id be interested in what the outcome is.

lastly i do really like the gold bits on this guys thread.

shaun7005

Likes Dirt
Kane, Just to give you a quick heads up on the cable and brake hose situation.... When i built your bike i left them with a bit of length so that you can adjust stem height and length and general riding position. When you bring it in for its 1st service (which is included in the build) i'll trim them up to length, and check with you to make sure you are happy with how they are sitting. No charge on that either. Hope you are enjoying the bike.

Shaun @ FTR.

kane1174

Likes Bikes
Kane, Just to give you a quick heads up on the cable and brake hose situation.... When i built your bike i left them with a bit of length so that you can adjust stem height and length and general riding position. When you bring it in for its 1st service (which is included in the build) i'll trim them up to length, and check with you to make sure you are happy with how they are sitting. No charge on that either. Hope you are enjoying the bike.

Shaun @ FTR.
No worries Shaun, awesome build on the bike. Will hopefully get a chance to take it out out for a long ride this weekend with the rain having let up. Big thanks to the guys at For The Riders for helping me get this bike built too. Cheers

TimCz83

Likes Dirt
Very nice build similar to what im putting together at the moment

I wonder how the black/gold would look on a turq frame....

tommy gun

Likes Dirt
art

Hang it on the wall when not riding
After many months of saving finally got it built...

Frame -Yeti SB66 with 142 rear
Rear shock - Fox rp23
Front shock/fork - Fox float 32
Handlebars - Crank Brothers Iodine 11
Stem - Eastern Haven
Headset - Chris King
Grips - Odi yeti lock ons
Saddle - Fizik Gobi
Seatpost - Rockshox Reverb
Front brake - XO 200mm
Rear brake - XO 180mm
Cranks - XO 26-39 tooth
Bottom Bracket - Hope ceramic
Chainguide - MRP 2x
Chain - KMC x10sl
Pedals - Crank Brothers Candy 11
Front derailleur - XO 2x10
Rear derailleur - XO 10sp medium cage
Shifters - XO 2x10
Cassette - Sram PG 1070
Wheelset - Crank Brothers Iodine 3
Tyres - Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 tubeless

B Man

Likes Dirt
thats something that belongs on the wall in a billiard room. amazing bike, but i have to ask a question. where is the fifth cable going to? brakes, shifter, seatpost.... whats the fifth one?

kane1174

Likes Bikes
thats something that belongs on the wall in a billiard room. amazing bike, but i have to ask a question. where is the fifth cable going to? brakes, shifter, seatpost.... whats the fifth one?
Cheers, yep fifth one is heading to the seatpost.

B Man

Likes Dirt
yeah sorry thats my bad eyesight, got criss crossed when i was looking at where they were going.