Yeti SB66c

Yet1

Likes Dirt
I have posted this in the all mountain section when I first got it, but thought Id put it in here now Ive had it for a little while. Just had its first wash yesterday and still looks as good as new.

Frame - Yeti SB66c Medium
Rear shock - Fox RP23
Front shock/fork - Fox 34 Float
Handlebars - Raceface carbon
Stem - Thompson
Headset - Chris King
Grips - ODI
Saddle - WTB Ti Rails
Seatpost - Thompson
Front brake - XTR
Rear brake - XTR
Cranks - XTR
Chainguide - NA
Chain - XTR
Pedals - XTR
Front derailleur - XTR
Rear derailleur - XTR
Front shifter - XTR
Rear shifter - XTR
Cassette - XTR
Wheelset - Mavic Crossmax ST
Tyres - Nobby Nic rear, Hans Dampf front
Tubes - None
Total weight - 12ish kg.

Been loving it - pedals amazingly up hill and eats up the rough stuff. Certainly the best 'do everything' bike Ive ever ridden.

16092012266.jpg16092012268.jpg

markb84

Likes Dirt
Haha, my girlfriends car... Now if I marry her, I have to spend more than the Yeti on her ring. Bugger.
That's why you never tell your girlfriend the actual amount you spend on your bike...Schoolboy error!

thabazz

Likes Bikes
Sweet rig mate, awesome spec too! Ive got a Santa Cruz Nomad carbon with same wheel and tyre combo, love the Crossmax/hans dampf combo!! Im running a X0 drivetrain though, how do you find the XT set up?

Yet1

Likes Dirt
Sweet rig mate, awesome spec too! Ive got a Santa Cruz Nomad carbon with same wheel and tyre combo, love the Crossmax/hans dampf combo!! Im running a X0 drivetrain though, how do you find the XT set up?
Yeah, have given the wheels a fair flogging through some rock gardens and they are still dead true, have always had good luck with Mavic wheels. The XTR is good, guess its all a personal preference, I like Shimano better than Sram, some will argue XX is better. I have X9 on one of my bikes, and have no real complaints, but just like the look/feel of Shimano better. I think you would be hard pressed finding better brakes than the XTR trails though. And the rear deraillier is pretty good with the no chain slap feature.