yo, im new, help a brother out

smeh

Cannon Fodder
hey guys, i ahvent really ridden a bike since i learnt how to. Ive just been looking through the post your bike up thread, and have become totally keen to get one for myself, i love how clean and simple some bmxs are these days. these are a couple of my favourites. (minus the pegs on the tierra)

So im pumped to get a bike, but dont really want to just buy a complete one, id be pumped to like buy a heap of second hand parts (i will be on a pretty tight budget) clean / paint them up then put together. my main criteria will be lightness! prob dont need super strength i cant see myself doing rediculous jumps for a while.

just wondering what you guys would recomend to get? like what brands, where to buy for cheap and stuff, advice in general. thanks alot

Last edited:

madmike1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What exactly is you budget?

Your looking at a couple grand for bikes like that. And trust me, you want strength over weight.

dom101

Likes Dirt
strength over everything is a no brainer to be honest. Well if your budjet is under a thousand then I would suggest the 09 colony endeavour, comes complete for $800 on www.strictlybmx.com, I just got an endeavour and theyre amazingly versitile. Cheers