You favorite antique car

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
'67 GT500 for sure, however the model you posted is my fav, its a newer redesigned version, redesigned in part by Chip Foose for Gone in 60 seconds, and now being made by some company and being signed by Shelby himself, for some reason west coast custom rings a bell but i'm positive they're not building them, anyway and also the woody, so sick!

ntj

Likes Dirt
Gtv

One of these will send you broke, but you'll love every minute of driving it.

Last edited:

Arete

Likes Dirt
Not particularly champagne, but I'm a sucker for a chopped and dropped Shoebox

or 56 F100's

or late 50's Chev belairs

One of the things I'm very much looking forward to over in the US

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Also a '57 Chev Bel Air man.

One day, one day.

My grandfather restored a '34 Ford, splicing together a pickup and a sedan version. Turned out mint, sold it to a museum in NZ for $30000. He does 70's Golfs now, mainly convertible.

Dad's doing up one of these and I guess they have grown on me. Not the rarest or most boutique car by any means but the good old Holden FJ is my favourite antique car.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ill jump on the aussie bandwagon (Yes, they may have been copied from a vaxhaul, but its still aussie built)

LC GTR Torana

GTR-X Prototype

Holden Hurricane.

Cheers, Judd.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Last edited:

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had one for nine years, shocking driving position but every time you turned the key you just felt good. Every time you looked at it you felt good. One of the most reliable cars I've had too.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
That is a hot mustard 71-73 VH E-38 charger!..not even a top of line E49, oh and it's a small tank as well!This i doubt is genuine because it's side mirrors are off a 74-75 charger!
Closet Mopar fiend!

MasterOfReality

After forever
I love the look of those things!!

My other favourites that I can think of for now would be:

Porsche 356 speedster, &
Mercedes Benz 300SEL 6.3 (due to the engine and the performance of it in its day),

scblack

Leucocholic
Lamborghini Countach - they were released in 1974, so is officially an antique.

Through the 70's to 80's they were every kids wet dream car.