you know you're too drunk when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, in search of lulz i have decided to start farkin's very own "you know you're too drunk when..." thread.

this thread consists of all the funny answers (true or not, but note if they are) you have in response to this statement, as i'm sure the 15,000 odd members of farkin got up to some pretty hilarious drunken antics over the weekend.

to begin...

you know you're too drunk when you decide that for the next 5 minutes you will become a potplant-stealing aeroplane and at 3.00 in the morning subsequently begin "flying" down the middle of murray street stealing the potplants of hobart with a slice of la'bella's pizza and a witches hat on your head.

You know you're too drunk when you uppercut a cane toad to death, then throw its remains in an abandoned car which you had previously coated in tomato sauce.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know your too drunk when your in some motel near granton, its just finished pissing rain and its freezing cold (enough to make the puddles solid) and you decide its a sweet as idea to run out and set off every single car alarm in the car park lot and then make a quick getaway on your bike in just your boxers. Only to have it start pissing rain again. Then return back to the motel room and have everyone agree that this would be as good a time as any to acctually ride granton (around 2am). Your imagination can now take over:rolleyes:

Joy

Likes Dirt
You know you're too drunk when you walk into the adjacent townhouse, get naked, grab a blanket and fall asleep on a strangers couch.

(My mate Cormack)

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
When you get dropped off at a mates place after 3 days of drinking, and proceed to tell the mother what you did to her daughter + friend. In detail. To her face.

Totally forgot about it and always wondered why she didn't like me anymore.

Matt H

Eats Squid
When you're lying on a bed in a room at a party, having a deep and meaaaningful to a girl who's on the rebound and you don't make a move.

:eek:

Oh fuck how that memory stings me...

Last edited:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know your drunk when you break into someone else house thinking it's your mates, walk around inside bumping into shit and breaking it, realise that the old lady staring at you isn't your mate and you're in the wrong house, you decide to bail but leave your shoes at the persons house. Later on you then get a visit from the cops wanting to know about a 'suspected burglary' and they return your shoes.

You know your ripped when you eat EVERYTHING in the freezer. You find it hard to explain to the 'rents why all the frozen food (pies and shit) have all been eaten.

When you get kicked out of the Regatta for trying to re-enter after the 'lock-out' time. You get put in cuffs and fined $300 by the men in blue. You then sleep behind a building.

Last edited:

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
You know your too drunk when you go home have a shower and a wank and pass out. Only to be found by your father lying half naked in the shower sump while the shower is still running holding your dick.

(It happened to someone I knew.)

hazza37

Likes Bikes
you no your to drunk when you wake up in a rose bush with your pants down as if you had been pissing wen u passed out.
been there done that and i wouldnt recomend it.

you know you were too drunk when you meet your best mates mrs's best friend that you banged two nights previously and refer to her as "friday".

you know you're drunk when you're sinking a beer with one hand whilst using your other to take a slash on the front door of myer.

Status
Not open for further replies.