You laugh you lose

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He might have a love of laundry and clotheslines....Errr.....
Who doesn't? One needs to keep their stuff clean! The poor fellow has had servants doing this stuff all his life. Why shouldn't he know the pleasure of pegging freshly laundered stain free sheets to the clothes line?

And fuck me if this lint saga isn't dragging on at my house!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Who doesn't? One needs to keep their stuff clean! The poor fellow has had servants doing this stuff all his life. Why shouldn't he know the pleasure of pegging freshly laundered stain free sheets to the clothes line?

And fuck me if this lint saga isn't dragging on at my house!
Exactly, who doesn't mind a good bit of backyard pegging for the pure enjoyment of a clean shirt.

Laundry doesn't hang itself up. You have to get a pegging even if you aren't on the throne yet.

I bet the old pervy Uncle would have a few tips on how to get that pegging done properly.

Lint is a serious issue. It takes away your laundry experience.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Does Debs just hang their laundry over the line? Fuck me! When it comes to big cumbersome items I will often double or triple peg to make sure it really sticks.

Exactly, who doesn't mind a good bit of backyard pegging for the pure enjoyment of a clean shirt.

Laundry doesn't hang itself up. You have to get a pegging even if you aren't on the throne yet.

I bet the old pervy Uncle would have a few tips on how to get that pegging done properly.

Lint is a serious issue. It takes away your laundry experience.
And how much of a surprise is it when you get an unexpected peg in some of your laundry as you attempt to towel yourself off???

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
A 2019 article about hitler's wife's undies selling for 3700 pounds sterling at auction.
I have NFI what to think about this to be honest, so I may as well laugh, and shake my head in bemusement at the crap people will pay obscene money for. (apparantly hitler's watch was sold for 1.1Million USD also :rolleyes:)