You laugh you lose

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
soda water?? might as well drink the gin neat.

Campari, rosso Vermouth and a slice of orange - seems like a lot of flavours masking the gin.
Nothing wrong with drinking it neat either, or on ice.

But if it's for mixing then soda water is the best option. It presents the botanicals rather have masks them. If I'm adding a garnish I like ruby gape fruit, raspberry, strawberry, or mandarin.

If I wanted to enjoy the flavours in tonic water (even more so the fruity likes of fever tree etc) with alcohol, that's why vodka exists.

...but I'd usually take a negroni over any of that.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Being a Novocastrian that enjoys a gin @pink poodle I highly recommend giving this place a solid nudge might be a bit of a trek on the pushie, but the ride back could be entertaining.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Being a Novocastrian that enjoys a gin @pink poodle I highly recommend giving this place a solid nudge might be a bit of a trek on the pushie, but the ride back could be entertaining.
They make some good stuff. There is currently a lot of distilling and brewing and fermenting going on around here. These guys have a wide range and interesting designs for their labels.

ualf

Likes Dirt
The best mixer for gin is Campari, Rosso Vermouth, anda slice of orange.
And whenever you come across some place that have their own version of it ignore it and stick to the proper Negroni. I have never not been disappointed by anyone's attempt to improve it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And whenever you come across some place that have their own version of it ignore it and stick to the proper Negroni. I have never not been disappointed by anyone's attempt to improve it.
I had one in a bar here that added sugar syrup. Fuck me it was bad. If you want to "tune it up" use better quality ingredients.