You laugh you lose

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Should’ve asked the hippies to help re-align your chacras.
I had a coffee post dinner. One of them was smoking a cigarillo and decided to do so about 2m from so she could talk to the others through the open window into the cafe. A fairly obnoxious smoker thing to do. Anyway she decided to say something like "a coffee this late at night? What are you doing when you finish here?" To which I replied a lot of furious masturbating.

Pretty sure she wasn't interested in helping with my chacras after that. maybe if I life streamed it to the gram...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
That’s like the bush pilot that dropped off a couple of hunters. He informed them that he would return in 1 week and pick them up with their gear and only 1 moose.

When he came back they were waiting for him with all their gear and 2 moose.

He reiterated that he could only take one moose and one of the hunters told him that the previous year the bush pilot let them take both moose. Well the pilot figured if the other pilot could fly out 2 moose then he could too.

They loaded everything up and went to take off. The plane struggled to gain altitude, ended up clipping a tree and crashing. The 2 hunters dragged themselves out of the wreckage and one wondered out loud where they were.

The other one looked around and said "Looks like we’re about a half mile further than we got last year..."...

tobbogonist

a registered member
That’s like the bush pilot that dropped off a couple of hunters. He informed them that he would return in 1 week and pick them up with their gear and only 1 moose.

When he came back they were waiting for him with all their gear and 2 moose.

He reiterated that he could only take one moose and one of the hunters told him that the previous year the bush pilot let them take both moose. Well the pilot figured if the other pilot could fly out 2 moose then he could too.

They loaded everything up and went to take off. The plane struggled to gain altitude, ended up clipping a tree and crashing. The 2 hunters dragged themselves out of the wreckage and one wondered out loud where they were.

The other one looked around and said "Looks like we’re about a half mile further than we got last year..."...
Reminds me of the old
'i thought the doctor said you could only have 2 beers a day on account of your health'
'He did'
'Isn't this your third beer'
'Aye, I went to different doctor and he said I could have 2 aswell'

and there is the old Woody Allen story about running over a Moose on the way to a fancy dress party, he thought it was dead and tied it to the front of his car but it was only stunned, it came too and went into the fancy dress party where it came second in best costume, beaten only by the Burkowitzs whom attended the party dresssed as a moose.