You laugh you lose

moorey

call me Mia
Far out you guys are obsessed with vegans. Point to wear on the doll, the soil being touched you.
Interesting you don’t feel the need to say anything when some fat fuck dies from heart disease or colon cancer after eating nothing but fatty fast food and meat.
But hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself, that’s a win of sorts. ;)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Far out you guys are obsessed with vegans. Point to wear on the doll, the soil being touched you.
Interesting you don’t feel the need to say anything when some fat fuck dies from heart disease or colon cancer after eating nothing but fatty fast food and meat.
Calm down, Captain Grumpytrousers.

I was poking fun at an influencer, in the comedy thread.

If you're game to stand up for the rights and well-being of influencers, then.........

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Balance has been restored!
'World's heaviest woman' dies | CNN
1691115273727.png

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
riiiight. Craig, you seem to be easily triggered by the possibility that someone is criticizing vegan nutrition.

The Woman in the link wasn't exactly eating a healthy vegan diet - fruit only, IIRC, and No frikken WATER toward the end, and probably some mental health issues.

100% Vegan is not for me, but I can see how it could be an appropriate option for some folks.

Congrats on becoming President of Club Mud. That probably keeps you flat out busy during KOB/QOB series. Bummer that there is less opportunity to race, but thems the breaks.

moorey

call me Mia
Calm down, Captain Grumpytrousers.

I was poking fun at an influencer, in the comedy thread.

If you're game to stand up for the rights and well-being of influencers, then.........

I guess I missed you poking fun at the Liver King etc ;)
Sorry to disappoint, but I’m far from triggered, unlike you guys any time you see vegan mentioned.
I just popped in to message someone. Should have known better than to read a thread:p

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
I'm more triggered by 'wear'. Where are we wearing what?

LPG

likes thicc birds
Sorry to disappoint, but I’m far from triggered, unlike you guys any time you see vegan mentioned.
I just popped in to message someone. Should have known better than to read a thread:p
Her diet isnt vegan any more than a dark chocolate only diet is vegan. We're triggered by the fact that she rallies against the scientifically accepted food triangle and chose to only eat one food group leading to her proving herself wrong.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I had dinner with vegans and it was fucking delicious - I'd happily go a vegan week or two but I just couldn't commit to the daily prep and grocery costs.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
One of the fattest people I have known was a vegan. Fuck me creepy Ritchie liked his coconut oil!

I'm pretty sure people rubbing him on here was how I found out about the liver king. Why eat a vegetable when you can eat a testicle? Fuck me that guy was unstable!

ForkinGreat

Dude, that's some scott morrison level projection. :rolleyes:

ForkinGreat

Pretty sure this was posted cos she is fucktard and it was all over the news/ internet stuff.
Not vegan > the person was a fresh fruiter.
She was the loose unit's loose unit. no water for the last 6 years of her life, probably way too much fructose from the fruit, anorexic and malnourished, and her immune system totally buggered. Pretty fucking sad, really.