You laugh you lose

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
See, when yanks (and Aussie city folk) talk about being scared of snakes and spiders in Australia, I just think if only you knew.

Me personally, I would be more worried about a big arse unit like that than snakes and spiders.
A saltie, great white, and big red walk into a bar, the bar man says fuck off...

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
See, when yanks (and Aussie city folk) talk about being scared of snakes and spiders in Australia, I just think if only you knew.

Me personally, I would be more worried about a big arse unit like that than snakes and spiders.
Yep...happened to me just the other day..
I was walking through waist high long grass doing some bow fishing, wearing long pants and gaiters (as Im not afraid of snakes, its the venom that scares me!) anyhow, I was ploughing my way through this paddock towards a stand of trees, a nice spot for some respite on a hot muggy day, when this small mob of kangas spooked and took off in the opposite direction, then I heard this loud deep chesty "Woof" noise, and this big fcuk off sized Eastern gray stood up and started flexing, stood to full height...that was enough for me, about face and back the way I came double speed..

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt
Yep...happened to me just the other day..
I was walking through waist high long grass doing some bow fishing, wearing long pants and gaiters (as Im not afraid of snakes, its the venom that scares me!) anyhow, I was ploughing my way through this paddock towards a stand of trees, a nice spot for some respite on a hot muggy day, when this small mob of kangas spooked and took off in the opposite direction, then I heard this loud deep chesty "Woof" noise, and this big fcuk off sized Eastern gray stood up and started flexing, stood to full height...that was enough for me, about face and back the way I came double speed..
Worth watching this. Standing up as we do seems to be read as a challenge to a male roo. Not sure if I would hang around in your situation though. RIP Mal.