You laugh you lose

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Did you just assume their Instagram status??? :eek: :p
Even Veeeegans have to pose on shitter bikes now and then. Also, if the vegan had a helmet on, we couldn't see the sick hair dye job, or some shit.
I don't know if it a bloke/girl, got some non UCI rainbow stripes going on, a bit of vegan, shitty bike, nice purple hair and what looks like PinkPoods level hairy back growing up to meet the purple hair.

Tat or hairy back :oops:

1700833768242.jpg

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Unusual level of honesty. Could be a sweet gig for some young nomads. Any riding out that way?
Derby, Weldborough, Branxholm all suffer from the same problem that all "adventure" type towns do. Skiing, MTBing, hiking, etc. Any outdoor activity. Most of the accommodation is now short term. The people needed to work there can't afford to live with in 50 kilometers.
Sounds like an opportunity for you @pink poodle

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Derby, Weldborough, Branxholm all suffer from the same problem that all "adventure" type towns do. Skiing, MTBing, hiking, etc. Any outdoor activity. Most of the accommodation is now short term. The people needed to work there can't afford to live with in 50 kilometers.
It would be a challenge as they also shut for a few months over winter. You would never get anyone to stick around.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I see the word hotel in the business name...if they are that desperate for staff, I'll wager they can offer accommodation.

It's not for me, I'd only be there a few weeks before heading to Japan. Their hearts would be broken by the loss.