You laugh you lose

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Bosch tools are great, last for yonks - but they've got hardly any "skins" (tool options) compared to the four in the pic.
I like Metabo and have had a great run out of my 18V drill but like Bosch, they don't have the range of skins that those other brands have. I have just bought a second hand Makita jigsaw, so look like I'm going down the Blue team path.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I was makita, back when they made quality. Then switched to metabo. mrsmoose is all in on dewalt, but I started getting into aeg, the sausage and onion homebrand. They far exceeded my expectations in every way. I am now fully hooked, skinning up with chainsaws, tyre inflations, and all the usual suspects.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bosch tools are great, last for yonks - but they've got hardly any "skins" (tool options) compared to the four in the pic.

I have a plug in Bosch drill that my father used to install safety house signs around town when I was in primary school...in the 80s. It is my only macho power tool.

Makita cordless drill. Only cordless item.

Everything else is old and still has cords (Dads old tools)
My only cordless tools are the vacuum and pube trimmer.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Anyone who flies in a 737 MAX aircraft has a death-wish. 2 have cratered, killing all on board. It may not be long before another one craters. :oops:

1704786876783.jpeg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Anyone who flies in a 737 MAX aircraft has a death-wish. 2 have cratered, killing all on board. It may not be long before another one craters. :oops:

View attachment 406089
I flew into Haneda when the dreamliners were grounded because of Li battery issues. ANA bought about 100 and they were parked all over the place, on the grass, parking areas etc and they dug a heap of old clunkers off the bottom of Tokyo Bay until the 787s could fly again.