You left the lip of the ramp and...

kgunzer

Likes Dirt
Hello to 20" riders

I'm a former 20 incher myself and would like to know your experience when in mid air, someone crosses or goes underneath your landing zone. Do you yell

LOOK OUT BELOWwwww!!!!

or do you just go $&*)#@_&

:D

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hello to 20" riders

I'm a former 20 incher myself and would like to know your experience when in mid air, someone crosses or goes underneath your landing zone. Do you yell

LOOK OUT BELOWwwww!!!!

or do you just go $&*)#@_&

:D
Wouldn't it also aply to 26"?

kgunzer

Likes Dirt
26" has more discipline when it comes to launch and re-entry.

I see these things happening more often in 20 inchers....

Anyway, if it was me, there's no other way I can go ballistic so I just go...

$&*)#@_&F**K

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yell "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!", then do what you need to do, bail if you can, find a way to avoid them etc.

kgunzer

Likes Dirt
Now don't anyone get me wrong about 20" riders... When I said 26" has more discipline, I didn't mean that 20" are careless. I used to be one myself but never participated in stacking (for fear of ... making a pile; it'll look painfully hilariously)

I'm not starting anything here, I just wanna know the right bellow... so far

$&*)#@_& F**K

I saw some close calls cause the track had simultaneous jumps and a rider decided to make a right turn and use the succeeding jump as a berm while the oncoming rider was shitting himself mid air.

There are others sitch I can think of, but I'd like to hear what riders have to say about this first.

castillo

Likes Dirt
I hit a ramp fairly quickly at hastings park in Victoria, and when I got to about 4 feet out, I looked down and a kid on a tricycle was pedaling in slow motion across the ground right at the bottom, looking at me. Lucky he got out of the way, just. I yelled at his mum. Thats about it though.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Was jumping the hip at my local(ish) last year and some little scooter kid decided to ride up the other side while I was in the air. He copped my front wheel in the chest and I went OTB... No major injuries but the kid got proper winded and had a good cry.. Haven't seen him at the park again since.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
not one of mine
but i was at my local park and some dude went peowwwwwww boosted the ramp and his front wheel fell off in mid launch
initiated several rofl's there

Belle

Eats Squid
i just run over da pussy fags n'stuff n'shit wifth my wheels and den i say ya dumb jerk watch where ya garn.

D

Deleted member 18757

Baah damn trail dogs, Did an air and as i'm coming down I look to see if theres anyone underneath me and to spot my landing (local used to be packed with scooter kids + children so it was best to check) and then a guy on a 26" rides under me, realises i'm coming back down so he slams on his brakes and stops right where I am going to land... That one hurt.