you yangs 16/5

jane

Squid
Any one interested in a xc ride at the you yangs sunday morning. I'm going to watch the downhill race, but thought I'd hook in a xc ride in the morn while practice is on.

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm up for it... Any idea where to meet, times and what not?
I believe a few people from around thse parts are taking there XC rigs, for abit of a cruise :D

I should be there, hopefully on my shiney new Cove, if the cranks and BB arrive... If not I'll just toss a leg over the Avanti.

-Cul

jane

Squid
the race is on sandy creek rd melways 511 E3, I'm sure it will be signposted. Any one keen for a xc cruise before the race, meet at the registration tent at 10am. I don't really know my way around you yangs, so if someone does...that might be good. jane

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry Jane, Just abit of a corection :oops:

The race is actually on Drysdales Rd (Melways Key Map 11) a Long way from SandyCreek rd, although they are both riding areas.

Still near the rego tent at 10?

-Cul

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I may/may not be there tomorrow... My Front Mech shit itself this afternoon, I may be able to fix it... Although I do have another one it's the wrong band size :S I might hook up the Cove, and take her for it's first ever ride instead. See what happens.

Either way I should be there at the rego tent at around 10ish; a few others are thinking of coming along also.

-Cul