You Yangs Cressy Descent 2012

Beej1

Great pics of an awesome day. Did you get out there and have a race as well? Or were you both just taking pics? Either way it's great of you to be doing so.

It was an awesome day. I'll definitely be doing it again next year.

P.S. 3:09.798 19th out of 40 in the old farts category. Not amazing, but not bad for my first ever DH race (read:pseudo-DH race), and after a month of zero riding till race day. Room for improvement nonetheless. Sub 3min is my target for next year.

dienamics

Likes Dirt
Great pics of an awesome day. Did you get out there and have a race as well? Or were you both just taking pics? Either way it's great of you to be doing so.

It was an awesome day. I'll definitely be doing it again next year.

P.S. 3:09.798 19th out of 40 in the old farts category. Not amazing, but not bad for my first ever DH race (read:pseudo-DH race), and after a month of zero riding till race day. Room for improvement nonetheless. Sub 3min is my target for next year.
thanks mate.

Yeap I got out for a race, but ended up having a stack on my race run. Ended up coming in at 3:12 way out the back of C-grade. Looking forward to next year!

I went for the practice on Saturday.
It was my fist time at the You Yangs and a good learning experience to bring knee pads the next time out!
I seriously ejected just before the bridge leading into he second rock garden on cressy's. Lucky I had my full face which saved my pretty head from being obliterated...