You Yangs "GOOD SAVE" [300kb gif]

nhd

Likes Dirt
one of the rock rollovers was notorious for casuing people to freak out and brake, thus skidding down the rock.

Props to simo for capturing.
this guy made a good save as everyone shouted out

parallax

Likes Dirt
that thing is going way to fast to even see what is happening.

Can i suggest a plain old photo sequence instead.

Still. nice work to simo and the rider.

mtb_man

Likes Dirt
Wow! :shock: He'd be thankful he wore the brown undies...

That was a good save, you don't get that out of shape and get it back too often.

nick Rastas

Likes Dirt
thats charlie hallam, one of the geelong boys, he still came 10th in u17's even after that stuff up and two others when he tried to pass the kid in front of him who wouldnt move for him.

chucky

Likes Dirt
yeh thats me :) :oops: . i hit the double rock drop section before that really nice but i was actually going to quick 4 my half bald tioga rear tyre :x . neway that was the least of my worrys in the run. hope u like :D

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hope it wasnt me you are referring to as the guy who wouldnt move over. You came up behind me on the tight section before the rock berm and I took a b line and stopped to let you through but you make a mistake and stopped so I thought I'd better go as it was nearly the end of the run. Sorry if it was me as It was only my first race. I was number 24, the starter ahead of you

chucky

Likes Dirt
yeh i think it was u. it doesnt matter :) , i just wasnt sure were u were goin and i lost my line and speed and couldnt get rolling again. doesnt matter. the race is over. anyway hope u had a good day. i got 11th with all the stuff ups so it wasnt all that bad.
neway there is always next time.