You Yangs Helmet Cam - Bandages or Glory!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Yo,

Yeah its got a few rocks, but not as many as barjarg! I think the rocks agrdens are too one dimensional as theres only 1 line through them. So it only favours those with huge forks and hucking skills. It would be nice to have some wider rock gardens that you actually needs to pick a skillful line through, not just hit and go over! Anyways its still a great track!
Were you one of the 2 English guys out there that weekend?

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DJTrazer was out there on the weekend. He rides a very pimped out black M3 with deemax's.

I had a quick look at the track for the first time over the weekend. I was quite impressed! Everyone that rides it owes the builders a beer or two. They have done a top job with it. I have always been a big fan of rocks. It is quite obvious that there has been a ton of hard work that was put in to getting this track made.

It this going to be the new race track?

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
DJTrazer was out there on the weekend. He rides a very pimped out black M3 with deemax's.

I had a quick look at the track for the first time over the weekend. I was quite impressed! Everyone that rides it owes the builders a beer or two. They have done a top job with it. I have always been a big fan of rocks. It is quite obvious that there has been a ton of hard work that was put in to getting this track made.

It this going to be the new race track?
I don't think it is. But I am sure someone else out there has more insight on the matter than what I do. I have also heard that GMBC Decent (Race track) is going to get work done on it to bring it back to life. And there is a fair amount of work going on out there in the near future to make the Youies and even better place to ride.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
That was great! I would love to build a track with that much rock placement, very nice indeed!
Hell yeah, that looks like an awesome track! Would love to ride it! I like the rock gardens but also appreciate djtrazer's opinion that it's good when you have a few line choices. This also means that when you get out of shape you always have a few alternatives to try and keep it together. Even though, it still looks sick and I wish I was there now.

Great vid mate, thanks!

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode it for the first time yesterday with Hotsauce. Bloody rim killer I can tell you. There are a few deceptive lines and I reckon there'll be some wicked injuries on that track. I can see the step up catching a few people out - drift slightly to the right and you end up in shite. i should say though, it's been beautifully built. The berms are absolute gold and show real craftsmanship.

Very good job.:cool: