You Yangs MTB Inc. website launched!!

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
After a lot of work from Sam at getpixel our website is up and running,hope you all like it and it provides you with all the information you need.As time goes on we will add more information but as we are a new club we will have to build on it slowly.
For the people that aren't aware yet we have started You Yangs Mtb Inc. specifically to improve the You Yangs MTB park and to provide people with better trails and facilities. A large portion of membership fee's and money raised through running events will be put directly back into the building/maintenance of trails to help keep the park sustainable over the years to come. Also in the works is the construction of a BBQ shelter, situated at Drysdale Rd car park.
So if you attend the You Yangs on a regular basses or are just an occasional visitor and would like to help us improve the sustainability and management of trails, the You Yangs MTB Inc. invites you to become a member of Victoria's newest MTB club.
With some awesome events planned in the coming year we hope to build the club and the location to be Victoria's primary MTB destination and this cannot be done without the support of the MTB community.

Yours sincerely,

You Yangs MTB Inc.

To view more of Sam's web design's please visit: http://www.getpixel.com.au/ as we are more than happy with what he has created for us and im sure you would be too.

Timbers

Likes Dirt
If the club is half as good as the trails they have built it will be one of the best around, well done guys!:D

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great website. Worth the wait. It's simple to use and not cluttered.

Maybe a way to upload photos/videos that are then approved or denied depending on quality???? Just an idea.

motormtb

Likes Dirt
Great website. Worth the wait. It's simple to use and not cluttered.

Maybe a way to upload photos/videos that are then approved or denied depending on quality???? Just an idea.
Have already organized for people to take pics for us!!!!

czecharch

Likes Dirt
Fantastic website.
It is a great example of how this sport is growing in Victoria.
I had a ride there at the weekend in the (torrential) rain and was amazed at how the track stood up.
I was also amazed at how consistently the tracks are updated and maintained.
Thanks all around.

Oldas

Likes Dirt
Congratulations on the new site guys :D

I was heading there Sat also and did a U turn after getting a call on the weather. In 2 attempts to drive out there i have been rained out, 3rd time is the charm im sure.

Looking forward to hitting the trails.

Cheers

Samy

Likes Dirt
So someone will be there every ride day snappin away.....

Would be good if you could submit your own though
The site isn't there to provide everyone with a photo from ride days. If photographers are out there they will put pics on their own sites for you to purchase or downlaod.

Having everyone submit there own photos and videos would cause a lot of extra work approving and dissaproving content submitted.

This place is better for that kind of stuff, and if good photos and videos appear here, they could still make it onto the site.