You Yangs re opening ride day Sunday 7th of August

rdurrell

Likes Bikes
Changes to Tracks

If anyone is interested in viewing some of the changes to the trails and facilities, I've posted a few pages of photos up on my website of the Storm Recovery Works for each of the various trails. Click on the menu across the top of the page for the various trails. The photos date from a few weeks ago so there will have been further work undertaken since but it will give you a bit of an idea.

http://www.bancoora.au.com/You%20Yangs%20Rides/Storm%20Recovery%20Work.html

The trails most affected (in terms of their alignment) are Lactic, Junction and Quarry Pit tracks. I've also pit some links to the new Parks Victoria maps so you can check out the realignments.

Thanks to all from Parks Vic and the You Yangs MTB crew - the working bee I attended had a stack of dedicated people there, some of whom had put in many weeks of work. Great effort guys...:)

.Sam

Likes Dirt
If anyone is interested in viewing some of the changes to the trails and facilities, I've posted a few pages of photos up on my website of the Storm Recovery Works for each of the various trails. Click on the menu across the top of the page for the various trails. The photos date from a few weeks ago so there will have been further work undertaken since but it will give you a bit of an idea.

http://www.bancoora.au.com/You%20Yangs%20Rides/Storm%20Recovery%20Work.html

The trails most affected (in terms of their alignment) are Lactic, Junction and Quarry Pit tracks. I've also pit some links to the new Parks Victoria maps so you can check out the realignments.

Thanks to all from Parks Vic and the You Yangs MTB crew - the working bee I attended had a stack of dedicated people there, some of whom had put in many weeks of work. Great effort guys...:)

Thanks heaps for that!

I really wanted to see what they had done to cressys. Looks good, those burms look soooo nice
Super keen to get out there on Sunday! :)

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
I've had a mate sign up late so I sent in his details this morning.
How can I find out if he can come or not, because we kind of need to know asap.

Cheers

YouYangsMTBinc

Likes Dirt
Still room on Re-Opening day shuttle

This afternoon the trail crew finally had a chace to enjoy the trails they have spent so long restoring and repairing. We all had an awsome afternoon and cant wait to do it all again tomorow with everyone else at the re-opening day shuttle service.

There are still some places available so if you can change you plans we highly recomend rocking up and riding with us tomorrow.

See you all 9am at the bottom of track 13!

jimbo666

Likes Dirt
A huge thanks to YYMTB Club for another well run ride day.
A top job done by the crew to rebuild the trails.
Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers Guys

Shredden

Knows his goats
Did anyone find my jumper at the end of the day? Black quicksilver with orangey red logo. Please PM me if you have it. It wasn't there at the end of the day so someone must have picked it up.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Thanks to everyone who helped build the trails and drive me to the top of them today!

I (and all those who i was with) had an awesome day out, looking forward to going back in the near future.

Cheers, Cameron

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Thanks so much for an awesome day. Even though I was only one of the few that the west gate got to, I still had a great day.

Where will we be able to find photos and also where is the news clip being played?

No Judge

Likes Dirt
Thanks again for an awesome day out, despite my broken rear mech. I tried to thank everyone, but most of the organisers left before I did. but THANKS HEAPS!!

Where will we be able to find photos and also where is the news clip being played?
Yeah, who was taking happy-snaps??