You Yangs Reopening Ride Day

Bilza_ridez

Banned
I walked around all day Sunday and took photos of the Ride day
As my internet keeps screwing up ive only managed to upload 70
I took 200 overall so if you want to know if there are some of you PM me your email address
also what bike you riding and a decent description of what you were wearing and ill send some to you

http://s845.photobucket.com/albums/ab14/Bilza_Ridezbikes/Youies%20Ride%20Day%202011/

If you ask ill edit them for you

Big thanks to You Yangs Mtb club for the day it was awesome

Last edited:

StevoT81

Cannon Fodder
Any photos

Hey mate, some great shots in there. Was an awesome day. Just wonderin if there were any shots of me. I was riding a Marin Wolf Ridge 6.8 Bright green in colour, black and white 661 Knee guards, Black with blue front Fox shirt, black boardies, black and white converse shoes, grey and white camo full face helmet with red dragon goggles orange lenses, black fox gloves. cheers. stevot81@gmail.com

Last edited:

woody 14

Eats Squid
hey mate i was rider 43 riding a black sunday world cup with white boxxers and deemax's. and i was wearing a red, black, white and green tld kit with a black helmet and white goggles.

if you have any pics could you please send them to pjwoody@dodo.com.au.

Cheers Geoff

MountainBikeMike

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, cheers for the pics. If there were any of me, I was riding a blue Specialized Demo, white shorts, white/black jersey with some red, green/yellow helmet, #41 cheers

bared 4 life

Likes Bikes
Hey mate arsome pics loving the work
yeh could u please send me some if u have any of me
i was wearing yellow black and puprle o neal jerseay and pants red n black rockstar full face helmet black 5-10s grey and black giant glory 2011 modle thank you

Last edited: