You Yangs Ride Day 8th of March Booked Out

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
On Sunday 8 March Beretta's Bike Hub in conjunction with You Yangs Shuttle service will be running a combined Shuttle and Demo Ride Day at the top of the Stock Yards area at the you Yangs. The idea is to give riders the opportunity to test ride a range of DH, Freeride and XC bikes from Commencal, Cannondale, Ridley, Haro and Diamndback. The only limitation on the day is the DH bikes will be limited to track 13, for safety reasons. Beretta's will have sponsored riders and mechanics there on the day to answer questions and help out if needed with bike setup or any other issues. They will have some crazy deals going on the day and some mad prices on a range of gear . They will also be able to do any repairs on site if you have a problem with your own bike. If you want to book in a test ride or have a question email berettas@bikehub.com.au or call 52241900 and speak to one the crew anytime.
The day will run as usual, $40 includes lunch, drinks and shuttles all day rego will be at the bottom of track 13 we will start from 9am till around 4pm, also forgot to mention the guys from bike hubb will have eftpos available on the day to make it easier for all you card lovers to get your hands on some wicked deals, limited spots so get in asap and PM me your details(name and ph number) and i hope to see you all there.

Ok people the ride day on the 8th is now fully booked out, if any spots become available i will post up asap, to everyone who is coming can we try to keep parking to Drysdale Rd as the Park Ranger wants to minimise parking on the great circle drive, should be a great day and will se you all out there..

Thanks Dave
(You Yangs Shuttle Service):):D:cool:

Last edited:

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well i manage to rip out a brake line before i even got to the rego area... i manage to get it caught on a stick on the buttom jumps on B&G... im in for this ride i'll pm you brown_dog with name and contact

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
PM sent. See you all there on Sunday. Look for a blond haired kid with a black fox helmet, green/orangy troylee jersey, riding an '09 atomik. Come say hi! :)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey i met the guy who did the shuttle runs just this sunday and he's a top bloke. agreed that i'd come next sunday to the ride day but just realized that i'll be at future music festival.. damn damn damn damn!!!!!!!!!!

next ride day i'm in for sure, will be checking the waterhole religously

enjoy the ride day guys and girls

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wooooo, my spots booked, see you lads on Sunday!

I might be toting my camera for a little bit, depends on how much riding I feel like doing!

Jimass

Eats Squid
Wooooo, my spots booked, see you lads on Sunday!

I might be toting my camera for a little bit, depends on how much riding I feel like doing!
Finally. I will get to meet the very infamous Haro_MTB!

I am going, I am going.

Jack is coming. Jack is going.

Really can't wait.

See me fall.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Might duck out strait after work, but it might not be worth it as I don't finish work until 1.

I'll have to discuss it with the rents.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The infamous Haro_MTB? Wut :p

Nah definately come up and have a chat lads, I'll either be on a bike (or falling off it..) or behind the eyepiece of my SLR taking a few happy snaps. Send us a PM with ur msn's if you want.

Should be a fun day!

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Might duck out strait after work, but it might not be worth it as I don't finish work until 1.

I'll have to discuss it with the rents.

or do what i did,go for a ride then go to work in riding gear...

never liked that job anyway

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The infamous Haro_MTB? Wut :p

Nah definately come up and have a chat lads, I'll either be on a bike (or falling off it..) or behind the eyepiece of my SLR taking a few happy snaps. Send us a PM with ur msn's if you want.

Should be a fun day!
you done much Downhillin at the youies before?

i heard you got a new atomik, nice.

i'll see you there, probally do some runs with ya ;).

and NASHWORTH if you don't go i want your free ride day thingy you won!