You Yangs Ride Day February 21st BOOKED OUT

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Ok people the You Yangs Shuttle Service will be holding its first ride day of the year at the Youies MTB Park.

Ride day is booked out
Its gonna cost you $40 which will get you a bbq lunch, drinks and shuttles all day, it will start at 9am and run till 4pm, rego is at the top car park (stockyards).
Numbers are limited so pm me asap with your full name and phone number if you would like a spot.

NO PARKING AT STOCKYARDS USE DRYSDALE RD

Also we have been busy doing some more trail work on track 10(GMBC) and after having the risk assessment done the creek gap failed the first time for being to unsafe, but now all that has been fixed and it will be opened on the day, so come check it out.

Thanks again You Yangs Shuttle Service

Last edited:

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I too will have to give this one a miss... but if i'm not too hungover i'll try come out to lend a hand and take some photos.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cant wait XD woop woop !! (new forks too, should be fun)

is the ending of track 10 finished (the part where track 10 connects onto B&G ) ...

woody 14

Eats Squid
PMed. this is gunna be sick. three wekendis in a row a good riding with Long Gully, Youies and Mt Baw Baw

BJ4D

Likes Dirt
so spewing i cant make this one. I dont think I will have healed in time (after yesterday's encounter with a tree)

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry for reasonably stupid question but have always parked up top fo stockyards when riding. where along drysdale rd is the suggested place to park?

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Sorry for reasonably stupid question but have always parked up top fo stockyards when riding. where along drysdale rd is the suggested place to park?
Drysdale rd is the main car park for the stockyards mtb area, when we run shuttle days the stockyards car park is used to turn the busses around.