YOU YANGS SHUTTLE SERVICE RIDE DAY 26th OF JULY IS NOW FULLY BOOKED OUT

Autumn_Leaves

Likes Dirt
yer i am OK, in a bit of pain though, i broke my collar bone, was in the Geelong hospital for a while. at least they were giving me morphine!;)
but i just want to thank all the blokes who helped me out. thanks, and i,ll should be riding in at least 8 weeks :D
Your welcom bud, did you cop a cute nurse or doc?

woody 14

Eats Squid
yer i am OK, in a bit of pain though, i broke my collar bone, was in the Geelong hospital for a while. at least they were giving me morphine!;)
but i just want to thank all the blokes who helped me out. thanks, and i,ll should be riding in at least 8 weeks :D
i did my collar bone in early december last year. i got told be i a slig for 6 weeks then after that no riding for another 3. i was on a bike 2 weeks after i did it. a little tip drink lots of milk or get those callcuam(sp) tablets. get well soon buddy.

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wish i could get out to the youies yesturday missed my chance at getting one:(

if there will be another one soon, please let us know, im booked for next time forsure ;) was there anymore work done to track 10??

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
wish i could get out to the youies yesturday missed my chance at getting one:(

if there will be another one soon, please let us know, im booked for next time forsure ;) was there anymore work done to track 10??
yes track ten is mint now:eek:, its my faverot track its so farst, jacob come next time and will ride.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How did it happen? Over the bars on the rock steps?

Your welcom bud, did you cop a cute nurse or doc?
You the guy that rob doesn't ride with?

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
thats because macro photography is a form of photography not just a name, just like sports photography or landscape...

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats because macro photography is a form of photography not just a name, just like sports photography or landscape...
Yeah i knew that. I was trying to find his website or somethin for ages.

lol hahaha i found that funny
kizz if u searched it u should have noticed
I know a little about cameras and macro is one of them. It is like close-up photography i think.

he is from macro photographic, not photography.:)
Do you have a website?