You Yangs VSS Rnd 5

hey

hey man they r some really nice pics taken i noticed that u had some pics of me rider 456 green cross over jersey with a T.H.E helmet on a black RMX with black forks

This is my email
Motokid_20@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
779, you weren't on the list, I think you had to be stretchered off while I was taking photos in the races? You weren't on my list anyway, sorry dude.

And can people please post their email addresses in with their descriptions, just edit your post and add them in for me thanks.

Thanks Karl, good to see my work (however dodgy it is) is appreciated :) and cheers to everyone else whose been polite. :)

Patience is a virtue as well... I have a lot of pictures to edit... ;)

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hello...
Just wondering if you have any pics of the dodgy rider #313
Norco Six 3
Pink grips/gloves
TLD helmet and pink goggles :)

buzzy_bee17@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Carmen x
I got two of you actually! I was standing at the little narrow rock roll in taking snaps when you sorta got jammed. Actually one of my favourite shots is one of yours :p I added you to msn, otherwise I'll have to email you the shots another day.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Hey sean
Just incase you get a pic of me where you couldend see my plate
I was riding a gind glory black and gray. I was waring gray moto pants, a brown hoody and a THE zebra helmet.
If you have any could you please send them to me at kill_switch_you@hotmail.com or just post them up here.

Thanks mate
-Brent