shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lamborghini LM002 for the sunday 4WD sesh and the bikes:

a countach with 13inch wide tires....i like the mix

ktm concept car for those track days:

yes i know its a concept but with the money these cars cost...youll get it

audi R8 to impress the ladies down chapel street on a saturday night:

if she's not impressed with you in this car, she's a lesbian

the e-type jaguar v12...do i have to explain why?

why else would they call it the most beautifull car ever designed?

and i guess i need a practical car so the aston martin rapide will do:

yes a 4 door aston martin...stunning

well thats my garage i didnt bother to calculate the cost because my calculator wont go that far :p

but all my garage has now is one of these
1975 BMW 2002....shes a bloody pocket rocket

is that 2002 turbo? i want it!!!!

alpinestar12

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Audi R6 Avant (or whatever it is). Wagons don't go much faster.

Toyota Hilux Turbo Diesel Dual Cab. For shuttling.

Toyota Prius GT.

Rally WRX.

Datsun 1600 wagon.

Last edited:

eskoba

Banned
OMG when I was in Singapore I saw a Lamborghini Diablo!!! It was nuts!!! It looked soo incrediblely sleek and smooth and... sexy! I was so tempted to walk inside and touch it...:rolleyes:
I take it you don't live in a upper area( not trying to brag or anything), ever morning I see a dickhead in a ferrari fly past, a CL55, Numerous Porcshes, Maserati's (sp?) and BMW's and Merc's.
And every month or two i see a Lamborghini (not to say I don't take notice! I drop and druel)
But yeah I was just suprised to had to travel to singapore to see one!
Mahony_007 said:
And of coarse a dirt bike.
My younger brother just got a 2007 KTM 250ecx, there a really nice bike! suprisingly big though!

Last edited:

floody

Wheel size expert
No particular order here.

1.Nissan Skyline HR31 GTS-R (1 of 800)

2.Volvo 240T Group A Homologation version (or a 242GT to 240T gr. A spec)

3.KGC10 Skyline GT-X; L28->3.1l, works fenders/spoiler/lip 70's speed equipment blah

4.Laurel C130 SGX

5.M6 or 635CSI

I have a bit of a fetish for 80's and earlier Jap and some Euro stuff.
If it were a top ten there'd be a Starion, Lancer 1600EX-TURBO, S130 280ZX 2 seater (with a built L28ET), 560SEC Benz on big rims and negligible rideheight, 911 or 930 Turbo (not a flatnose).

Last edited:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
^^^ sir you have excellent taste.. but too many damn glorified datsuns!!

1981 series 2 RX-7 with a series 5 13BT.. ie, my current car. IMHO one of the prettiest cars japan has ever designed and with it's 200kw and 4.8:1 diff ratio it goes very nicely thankyou

Mazda 1300 or 1200 wagon. slammed, 13" steelies with chrome hubcaps, whitewalls, little 12a bridgeport or 12AT.. sweet little daily i reckons :D

(this with whitewalls:)

RX4 with some form of massive port 13B (not too sure what is in this one but goddamn it's hot and it pops huge flames everywhere)

BMW M6 (all original with a perfectly integrated carputer)

Nissan R34 z-tune.. just so i could say "oi guess what.. i have a z-tune motherf*cks!"

Last edited:

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1. Merc S65

2. HSV Maloo R8

3. Ferrarri F430

4. Defender Ute

5. WRX STi fully hectic ulah one though

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
To be honest I only really want one or two cars. First of all an RS4 because it'd be both practical and fun

Then maybe a nice sports car for the weekends A Carrera GT would be nice...

Then again I'd also need something practical for both commuting through the city and the occasional country excursion. For that I'd probably pick a Challenger 2 battletank

Whilst we're speaking hypothetically. I reckon no garage would be complete without a Spitfire!

I know it's not technically a car but it's engine's made by rolls royce and it's got the ultimate cool factor.

Finally whilst we're talking toys, I might as well make the last one something for sailing trips. Personally, boats leave me pretty cold, and boat owners drive me up the fucking wall (worse than new parents when it comes to their pride and joy) so I'd have to plump for a WW2 era German U-Boat.

That'll teach the fuckers!;)

eskoba

Banned
Floody:
You think 1 of 800 is good! The 250gt in my collection is one of less than 100! I believe there was close to 70 built:eek:

ScotD:
Loving the S65, I actually saw one in Bondi Junction the other day, aswell as seen some driving past. My brothers best friend's dad has a SL65 (also someone on this forum has one, forget who it is) which is nice but I'd prefer the S-Class.

Also on my way from school today at the light I saw a Rolls Royce Phantom driving past, 2nd time I have seen one, the first was a year or two ago, It was parked and I got to walk up and have a glimpse, so bloody nice!

top_dog

Likes Dirt
1. Porsche 997 GT3 (Weekender)

2. Renault 5 Turbo (For when I feel Rallye)

3. BMW M5 Touring (Day to Day Driver)

4. Audi Sport Quattro (Gruppe B)

5. Bugatti Veyron (When I want to go really fast!)

Last edited:

Goudgey

Likes Dirt
1. Audi RS4 Avant for weekdays & the missus to go shopping

2. Range Stormer for some serious 4wding and posing at the beach

3. Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione for pure driving pleasure and because Aston Martins are a bit too common these days!

4. Renault R8 Gordini rally car for when I feel like doing a spot of historic rallying

5. My MP4-22 for my fortnightly track weekends and the odd testing session where the team need a bit more imput than Pedro is able to provide!

Attachments

Dim

Spirit Distributions
Price: All up approx. $AU2'500'000, including the 1.2m+ Ferrari 250!

Lol, the 250GT California is a 5 million dollar Car, just thought i would let you know.

My uncle has a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500, mint car, worth alot of $$$, but the 1965 Shelby Mustang GT350 kills it, constantely going up in value worth $600,000 now, but when shelby dies, woaaahhhhhh Million Dollar car.

floody

Wheel size expert
Floody:
You think 1 of 800 is good! The 250gt in my collection is one of less than 100! I believe there was close to 70 built:eek:
Meh Ferraris do nothing for me (except for the Daytona and F40) and the GTS-R is the car I like. I don't care too much for rarity, its the T04E turbo, hand made tuned length turbo manifolding, factory front mount cooler and aero kit which make me want the GTS-R.
The Volvo 240T Gr. A Evo homologation cars numbered fewer than 30, rare enough for you?

Hopper

Likes Dirt
Hmmmm
A Ford GT40 MachII

Lamborghini Diablo VT

Koenigsegg CCGT with the engine from a CCXR or just the twin supercharger setup from the CCXR (GT's 600 hp isn't enough, I want 1016hp)

Ferrari F40

Audi RS4 Avant

I want to get a 2007 Aston Martin Rally Racing GT (combination of V8 Vantage and Prodrive engineers) into the mix but not sure what to kick out...... maybe the Diablo

arpit

Banned
Audi RS4 sedan or a Lotus Exige S for weekend use.

Audi Allroad Quattro for daily use.

And a mercedes... just for fun :D

Unimogs... >15 tonne offroad extreme offroad BEAST. Yo.u can find videos of them on the internet towing trains

I know you said 5, but the Unimog and the Audis will fill the garage quite nicely :)

Last edited:

floody

Wheel size expert
4. Renault R8 Gordini rally car for when I feel like doing a spot of historic rallying
Nice! Rear engine rear drive yes? This is the basis (mechanically) of an Alpine A110 yeah? Nice quirky little car but almost sensible by French standards :D

A nice example from Japan ('05 JCCA meeting at Fuji I think).

eskoba

Banned
Lol, the 250GT California is a 5 million dollar Car, just thought i would let you know.

My uncle has a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500, mint car, worth alot of $$$, but the 1965 Shelby Mustang GT350 kills it, constantely going up in value worth $600,000 now, but when shelby dies, woaaahhhhhh Million Dollar car.
I think it might around 1.5mill
Just getting that off super car auction sites, but if you can show me otherwise, go right ahead.
Also 600,000 thats a bit bloated but same thing, i'm happy to be proven wrong

floody said:
A Evo homologation cars numbered fewer than 30, rare enough for you?
I won't be happy to RR builds me a one off car :p

wokkawokkawokka

Likes Dirt
i already own this one,
$dontwannaeventhinkwhatitcostme​

random

dobbin engineering ... this guy is the 4x4 master
454 chev on straight gas, 36" of fully adjustable hydraulic suspension, reduction hubs custom engineered, if i go on i'm gonna leave a stain (but damn it would be nice to have his budget/resources)
conservative estimate at $150,000​

lotus exige $120,000

just to phsyc out the other golfers

approx $12,000 inc honda sv650 motor and gearbox
random

buell ulysses $18,000

hehehe huck to flat....
grand total of $340,000 i know its cheap but while you guys are all getting booked speeding in your million dolar ferrari's, i'll be carvin it up far from where johnny law could ever get

Goudgey

Likes Dirt
Nice! Rear engine rear drive yes? This is the basis (mechanically) of an Alpine A110 yeah? Nice quirky little car but almost sensible by French standards :D

A nice example from Japan ('05 JCCA meeting at Fuji I think).

Yeah, rear engine, rear drive is the way to go and its the same configuration as the Alpine A110, albeit with a smaller engine capacity. I think the A110 was oringally 1200cc and was later upped to 1600 - but I could be wrong.

I recon that R8 at Fuji is a Gordini replica. As far as I know all the Gordini's had 4 headlights whereas the standard R8's only had 2, but again, I could be wrong!