Your cars

bluewonder2

Likes Dirt
rubarb rubarb

surely there's a car enthusiasts web page somewhere... here at farkin we get our speed on two wheels and pedal power. the only thing that matters with my car is that it can fit three bikes and two passengers.

Robb

Likes Dirt
surely there's a car enthusiasts web page somewhere... here at farkin we get our speed on two wheels and pedal power. the only thing that matters with my car is that it can fit three bikes and two passengers.
This is the off topic section, and we probably have other interest other then just our bikes!
There are beer forums for homebrew, yet there is a massive homebrew thread, or some sort of political blog/forum, yet there is allways a political thread going here... why cant people talk about their cars/post pics.

Anyway, here is a photo of my BMW... Thinking about selling it soon to return to Subaru and get an 02 STi.

Last edited:

demo9pro

Likes Dirt
2001 Hilux SR5, 33" Coopers ATR, New Iron Man Foam Cell suspension Kit,, 3 1/2" Body lift, Hella spotty's, Alpine sound sytem, Straight through system, K&N all round!
Action shots up soon.... BTW, its for sale if anyone wants it...

FLY PSI

Likes Bikes
i'll be having a few pics of something pretty similar to that next track day:D

how long have you been drifting for?

(fuck me if that doesn't look like an exa.. is it a gazelle? actually, it confuses the hell outta me.. rwd exa?:p)
its a Gazelle, ive been drifting for about 2.5-3years on the track, but ive been off the track for the last 12months rebuilding the car. *which is now done:cool: *