Your Favourite BMX Stem..

kona451

Likes Dirt
um sorry i dont have a clue. cycology should either have them in or would be able to order them in and the rrp is $119 on strictly and they r usally more expensive then cycology so i would say around $110

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
elementary. its the only stem i run. only change it when i want to change colour. and if your forks are crushed by it, then you have shit forks:p. i do mine up hell tight, so it never slips

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I've run both the animal jumpoff and fit s3. only reason i changed up stem was i wanted a topload.
Both have never slipped, weigh the same amount and will probably never give you any issues.

technoboy

Dirty Imports
hey guys,
I have a redneck xlt in gold not a bad stem favorite would be the fit or the mosh...

Does anyone want to swap a fit stem for it???

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shadows for the win!
Odyssey imo are one of the shittest stems out there.
Have seen more than i can count wear out, snap bolts, twist, damage steerers etc.
Demolition, animal, fly all seem to look the goods.

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Colony "Official!"

This is a seriously light stem built with style and goodness, EDGE have them in stock in Cairns and they ROCK, even though they look "PINK" as!
Word-up...."Light Red"= PINK:eek::D

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ever single stem made will slip ... you always hear of any type of stem slip.... elementarys are light and cheap ... yes there have be reports of them destroying steerers. this is only becuase the douches that put them on over tighten them or install them incorrectly (eg not enough steerer)

just go for whatever suits you... your not going to be snapping any of the stems out theses days that are made for what you do , and if you treat them right and install them porperley you wont have any problems.

Get whatever stem you like tristian....

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just go for whatever suits you... your not going to be snapping any of the stems out theses days that are made for what you do , and if you treat them right and install them porperley you wont have any problems.
Well actually D.T snapped a series 3 doing a tyre tap which was quite lucky becuase if he had snapped it doing a flip or whip air he woulda died.

Get a good looking one, I think shadow or Demolition. I am gonna get one when i get money. Yeh They look cool

Archi

Likes Dirt
S&M race xlt (upright clamp)

Fit s3 (upright clamp)

fly potencia (front load)

These are my favourite stems, all really light and shouldnt slip. Im running a fly and no problems whatsoever...