Your favourite rider?

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,

I was just interested to know who your favourite bmx riders are, and if you can be bothered post up a short vid or a picture of him.
My favourite riders are Dan Cox and Ross Tanner, I really like their style.
Short vid of Dan from Voices: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4LcJWeyYj7c
I couldn't find a short video or picture of Ross, but he features somewhere in this long video.
Yeah so post away...
Josh

Some other riders I really like are Dakota Roache, Chase Hawk, TOM BLYTH, Eddie Cleveland and Morgan Wade.

Last edited:

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ruben alcantara... amazing rider never fails to impress me

Morgan wade ... eveyrone knows why haha

gary young.... great rider on the streets or at the park

Daniel Dhers..... not many peolpe know him ,,, won the dew tour last year ( search him on youtube ,, try and find his frontflip spine! )

seth kimbrough... brakeless, 4 pegs ,, kickass singer (mortal treason) and crazy tech rider

sergio layos is the best rider ever and jared chilko had madstyle,scotty chramer dose the massive tricks with style,justin inman dose the best tables in the world also chase hawk,dakota roache(sp),nick richardson,dave dilleward,dane searls,daniel donges all have rad style and smoothness and like style tricks like table n turndowns ect which iis what im into so thats what i like to watch,thers heaps more i cant rember atm

ATRISK

Squid
I would have to say Ryan Guettler and Scotty Cranmer just love the way they ride.

Last edited:

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
cam white

yeh i like cameron white i rekon hes a awesome dirt rider

i knew somebody that met luke fink when riding at monster and said he was just real mean

poopoohead

Likes Dirt
yeah apparently luke finks a real stuck up....person

I like tom blyth and jared chilko and ty styvesant

philfbm

Likes Dirt
my fav riders are Ryan Guettler cos his style is rad and also Luke weatherall coz he is one of the few good riders from my town, Diamond Creek.

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Edwin Delarosa and Scotty Cranmer.

Mike Aitken, Morgan Wade, Dave Mirra, Chase Hawk and Cam White are some of my faves as well.

Last edited:

Trizender

Likes Dirt
I'm not a BMXer (don't let my BMX fool you, it's just for show) but I'd say Dave Mirra. He did more then just ride, he helped the sport progress.

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Street Lads, is where it`s at!

Another Vote for Edwin Delarosa Supa-Tech!
One for the man named Aaron Ross "Burly Bastard".
And a BIG-UP for the deceased Joe Tiseo - Tech Master!