Your file type is not allowed

Dane

Likes Dirt
I've just been trying to upload a .jpg file to my personal album and it won't work... i've been getting a error message stating: "Your file type is not allowed"

Yes i'm not great with computers and i don't know much about different formats etc. the pic i was trying to upload is one that i found on the net. its not big or anything like that. do i need to convert the file to a different type of jpeg or any thing like that? i also tried to upload it into one of the public categories as well and got the same message. any help would be appreciated!

cheers Dane

Rik

logged out
Hrm, interesting.
Files are restricted by size, dimensions, and file extension. So it has to be one of those 3.

igothp

Likes Dirt
iLikeBasS said:
I've just been trying to upload a .jpg file to my personal album and it won't work... i've been getting a error message stating: "Your file type is not allowed"
me too and so i do it through pinkbike.com now

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just check the size of the file, you cant upload it if it is too large, and it will come up with that message, just save it with a different program as jpeg, and if that dont work, take it to photoshop, downsize it and save it low quality, works for me!