Your Height and Frame TT size please?

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Guys

Could you let me know what your height is and what size TT frame (and bike)you are riding at the moment?

And if there were any particular reasons why you chose this size...

I am an adult 5'8 76 kilos and wanna get some advice to see if 20' TT will be too small for me and if there are any limitations compared to say a 20.5 or even 21

Thanks

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
20.75 tt, not sure how tall I am, I'm 14 years old and a bit below average height.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate im only 5-11 and i ride a 21 but i hav very narrow bars you should be suited to a 20.5.......what frame you thinking of getting???
I was thinking of something like a Hoffman Condor EC1 , as I am a noob. want it for street and maybe some park

Any other suggestions? I will spend up to $500, when i get better i may look at something else

I am a mtb'er but want a BMX to muck around with...

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
im about 5-10 and i ride a 21 but thats only cause i used to race so i was used to the longer frame

Mr Peabody

Likes Dirt
im about 5' 9'' and ride a 21' top tube, i'd go with a 21'' tt then you can play around with the stem length to suit.

Hoffman condors are alright even the new mirra co bikes are a good starter bike. But u can pick up a Fit bike pretty cheap these days and they go good. U'll be able to find a pretty good complete build for 500

Ryan

Radministrator
175cm and 21"TT, it's really a personal thing, I'm pretty short but can't short bikes. Figure out off the interweb what bikes have what length top tubes then get out and ride as many different sizes as you can until you figure out which size you like.

An Eastern Jane is probably the best value 21" complete going right now, out of your price range though. Hoffman make the Rhythm in 21" but only the PL1 and IL1 versions, can't think of any others off the top of my head, they're not that easy to find though.

norcotim

Likes Dirt
im about 6.1 and i have a fit team which is 21tt and it is really good for me i find and ive ridden a 20 a couple of times at the bowl and i just feel really squished up, but in the end i reckon it is down to personal preference what you feel comfortable on

my 2 cents
cheers tim

da_muzz69

Cannon Fodder
im like 175, and my tt is 21, i ride a gt bump. i like a longer tt, i reckon its easier to hop. personal preference, again.

dailywar

Banned
im 170 something and i use 21" top tube(only because thats what my friend suggested)

Dk Dayton soon to be a S&M L.A.F