Your most embarassing moments on a bike.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Well, as the title states, what are YOUR most embarassing moments on a bike?
Be it public humiliation, something else, or.. Something else? What is the worst, most embarassing thing that has EVER happened to you?

Mine would possibly be screaming naughty words in public places when I could land something, doesn't seem embarassing at the time, but when you have time to reflect it's pretty bad :rolleyes:

philfbm

Likes Dirt
rolling along, not looking where i am going and hitting the side of a 1 foot hight bank and falling on my face. such an idiot.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2 weeks ago i was riding round with my friend (who has a broken arm) and he sat down for a rest. so i turned around and went to get him off his ass. he was sitting on on of those wodden road barrier things (just on a really quite street) so i went over to him and jumped up the curb and landed on the grass but the grass was really wet so i slamed on the brakes but my bmx just skid and my shins smashed onto the barrier and i went flying over followed by my bike which landed on me. so after all that i was ok, but my friend was laughing his ass off.

Alex_npj

Likes Dirt
going fast down a hill, decided to be hack and jump a small gutter jump, turned out to be pretty vert, straight over the bars, about 200ft of distance though ;]

kudos

Likes Bikes
just this morning i was riding thaught i show off to my mate and went to "drop off" a gutter that was maybe a foot high and since the ground is wet from the rain when i landed , the tyre sliped and and i landed on the ground hard, and just when heaps of cars went past aswell . also the guy that had the house right next to it was laughing at me.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
going for a street ride in the city, and went to grind a marble ledge on one of perth's prestige buildings. looked like it had been skated on. pegs gripped somehow, and went flying over the bars, nearly hitting a business lady. also was right at an intersection.

or

was riding into my local park, and went to turn into the fence whilest sitting on my seat. peg caught on the fence, quickly turning my barends into the crouch of my jeans, ripping them wide open.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
most embarrasing moment would be trying to show off in front of some pretty girls, tried a 180 drop and only rotated it to about 120degrees and just crashed right infront of them. twas very embarrassing

Leefy

Likes Dirt
mine was the whole 2fast 2furious trick...you know when he is looking directly into the chick while driving??

well...i was riding with my mates at a reasonable speed of about 15kms, i wasnt showing off but i was looking at my friend while he was doing a silly face...well anyways, while i was looking at him, i hear this loud scream and two MILLIseconds later i smacked right into the back of someones sedan...and they were JUST getting into it...boy did i fuck my self up...

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was riding to school back in the day and palying some game trying to force each other into stuff, anyway, i nearly got forced into a car but some retard opened their car door and i snapped right into it (the inside of teh door)

I was quite embarred lying there holding my precious but the lady was more embarresed looking at her farked door.

Never been that close to a car since

scblack

Leucocholic
When I was a teenager I went for a ride around a little bmx track at a park about 5km from home. Had some stacks and somehow managed to tear some holes in the front of my shorts.

Had to ride 5kms home with my willy continually flopping out.:eek:

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When I was a teenager I went for a ride around a little bmx track at a park about 5km from home. Had some stacks and somehow managed to tear some holes in the front of my shorts.

Had to ride 5kms home with my willy continually flopping out.:eek:
LOL! you for real?! :eek:

Antho188

Likes Dirt
riding down the middle of a busy street full of people, sorta standing upp but keeping my knees clinched to the seat, and no hands, and i leaned to the right to turn, nd the pedal hit, and having to hands, led to no control, fell off the pedals, landing on the frame, screaming in pain, infront of 100 ppl lol

sucked..

DeCkChAiRs

Likes Bikes
my most embarassing moment would either have to be when i was riding in the city with a couple mates and i was looking at some really hot chicks then i rode strait into a pole:eek:

or it would be i was riding down this hill and i diddnt see ther was stairs at the end of the footpath so i went on to the road not seeing oncoming cars:(, then i tried to brake and turn to the footpath, but i ran strait into the bullbar of a four wheel drive:eek:

diddnt get hurt:)........much though:p

jackie boy

Likes Dirt
or it would be i was riding down this hill and i diddnt see ther was stairs at the end of the footpath so i went on to the road not seeing oncoming cars:(, then i tried to brake and turn to the footpath, but i ran strait into the bullbar of a four wheel drive:eek:
Hahaha i could just see some one doing that:D

Dicky

Punter God
Nosediving off a wooden skinny and landing squarely on my head, then the bike landing on top of me, all on camera.

I gots nothin' on some of you guys though.