Your most embarassing moments on a bike.

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
At racing, i was walking my bike to the start hill in warm ups, & a lil' fella chucked a skid in front of me & hit my wheel that made my handle bars turn & i walked straight in the the end of my bars with my nuts..

& just dropped to my knees in pain.

/\/\3qq3/\/\

Likes Dirt
This was when I was just getting used to riding brakeless.
I was meant to be meeting some riders at the skate park and was running a bit late.
Came to an four laned intersection where the crossing lights were red.
The cars were quite far away so decided to cross anyway, though out of the corner of my eye I noticed a car traveling wayy to fast, so I was pedaling as fast as I can, i made it to the other side of the road but slammed straight into the wall on the other side. In front of all the other stopped cars.

I hit a parked car :/ lol..

Was riding up a street, putting my head down and trying to get some speed causing i was racing my mates. I dont look up for around 10m, and then i suddenly hit a parked camira...

It was funny how we actually knew the people but luckily they werent home, 2 yrs later i found out they knew all along lol.

.:Easily:.

Likes Dirt
probably for me a few weeks ago coming home from a ride in the city and i was pinnig it down a footpath doing people slalom brakeless. And i ran into some 1 and stoped dead and looked up and he was like 7 feet tall and then apolagised and legged it. Or riding chainles hopping up a gutter going to pedal and fliping at like 30kmph onto my face infront of a whole pile of ppl

bmxmandan

Banned
haha this thread is gold, ive got nothing as good,

i tryed to stop before a red light at a crossing and for some reason i wasnt thinking and put my foot in the forks??? haha went flying forward almost hit some people at the crossing

i rode into a bus stop im morebank me and my mate were talking side by side on a wide as footpath then i plowed into a bus stop and i hit my face on it and my fuckeded my hands up

my mate did a funny as thing at this school he jumped down a huggee set of stairs and he didn't stop (breakless :rolleyes:) and he just plowed into a big louvered window (the ones that are individual panes of glass and can move)
and just rode straight into their hall past all the after school care kids

Sunday!

Likes Dirt
about 8 weeks ago, it was a hell crappy day, kept raining on and off, well anyway it had just started to dry up so i went up to the local skatey, only to find it was flooded, so went for a street ride.
I went to a 5 stair that ive spun many a time, and decided it was time to step up a notch and go faster, so off i went....
goin about 20k i guess. entered the spin, was just going to do a 180, and my back wheel hit a ledge next to the stairs, my bike flung me off and i flew a fair way, landed on a 1 lane road and rolled once only to have my right side hit the curb on the other side, breaking my arm in three places and breaking my hip.
I lay there in pain with about 20 people watching me until it started to rain..... i lay there for about 5 minutes in the rain not caring, then walked home about 5k's in the rain.... i was wet.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
about 8 weeks ago, it was a hell crappy day, kept raining on and off, well anyway it had just started to dry up so i went up to the local skatey, only to find it was flooded, so went for a street ride.
I went to a 5 stair that ive spun many a time, and decided it was time to step up a notch and go faster, so off i went....
goin about 20k i guess. entered the spin, was just going to do a 180, and my back wheel hit a ledge next to the stairs, my bike flung me off and i flew a fair way, landed on a 1 lane road and rolled once only to have my right side hit the curb on the other side, breaking my arm in three places and breaking my hip.
I lay there in pain with about 20 people watching me until it started to rain..... i lay there for about 5 minutes in the rain not caring, then walked home about 5k's in the rain.... i was wet.
lol! that walk must have felt never ending, did you walk with your bike? ifso that's even worse.

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
the fact that i used to race bmx on a 1980 mongoose at castle hill only 4 yrs ago complete with huge chrome bars, mutil colured bar pads, plastic pedals, plastic pointy seat with holes and in it the angled forks against all the kids with their trick race bikes and often win,
i didnt relise it at the time now i think back i relise why they laughed at my bike.

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Geeez,there has been a few,though that was along time ago.:p

Hmmmm,my most recent one,well,um.....................I was coming to a stop and you know how you stradle one leg over and kind of scooter along then stop and dismount,well i never do it that way,and having 5-10's on with some grippy ass pedals,i've come to a hault and went to dismount,but my foot was stuck to the pedal and i've gone over one side of the bike and hit the deck.Everyone,including myself just laughed.As you do.