Your Razor

meelen dh

Likes Dirt
i wish i didnt have to shave but the school that i go to is kinda strict with looking neat and shit. At the moment a use a gillete mach 3

Doggy

Inconceivable!
I have the facial hair of a native Himalayan Mountain Yak with over active facial hair and have found that the Fusion 5 blade baby is the best one I have used over the years. Have used the sensor, mach 3 and a few others and have only been able to shave once a week with them otherwise it carves me up but I can quite happily shave everyday now if I feel like it.
Its alot smoother on my face and feels a hell of a lot nicer to shave with

NCR600

Likes Dirt

No, really.

Whenever the beard needs a tidy up around the edges and neck, I go old school. I used it before I had the beard too. Once you learn how to use it and keep it sharp, NOTHING gives a closer shave.

Customjimmy

Likes Dirt
Pfft. I shave once a week and I'm in my late 30's. If I had to look clean shaven it'd probably be every 2 or 3 days. If this is your first shave, a gilette 2 bladed razor will do fine with home brand foam. Single bladed bic razors tend to take a lot of flesh. Anyone having their first shave with a four-bladed razor and Pond's institute deluxe shaving/moisturising/clarity-youth-agent-ultra-chic hyper cream is merely fodder for the marketing machine. I remember my Israeli mate saying that for his first shave he just went with his mother's left over leg razors and cold soapy water before playgroup. You don't need anything special mate, just shave with the grain, not against it.