YOUR street.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Basically I was thinking it would be cool to have a competition, not really between 2 people, but one person sets and the rest (as many people as want to play) have to match it to continue on. The next set will be from the first person to post one after completing the first trick. So you don't have to set and can just match tricks, if you cant do a trick you are out. The second part of it is that it has to be done in the street in which YOU LIVE, this is because most streets dont have alot to play with and it would be sweet to see people get creative. If you enter late you just have to match all tricks up to date. Any way will probably be a big flop, worth a try.

Feel free to set.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
yeah thats what i thought haha, figured it was worth a stab, whats the worst that can happen, no one plays. Any ideas how to improve it? Mostly I just wanna see people get creative when thay don't have much to work with.

tim_d

Likes Dirt
My 'street' is a 500m long gravel driveway with highway at the end so could be interesting... But I might give it a go.
What sort of tricks are you guys thinking?

kemmis

Likes Dirt
I dont really care about how long it takes to post your reply, however long it takes the trick is being able to learn them fast enough to keep up with the sets. hopefully more people will play now there is a set.