Your thoughts on the new Mongoose Boot'R

Chucker1.0

Likes Bikes
Hi guys i am looking at gettin the new 2009 Mongoose Boot'R.
I just wanted to know what all Farkers out thought.
Cheers....

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
I have never ridden one, but they look fair sik, and they look like they would go alright.

James

Wiffle

Likes Dirt
Considering the current National Champion rode one to victory, and the winner of the National DH series rides one, I think it is safe to say it's a very good bike. What do you think??

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have a look on the MTBR forum, there is a quite in-depth write-up, and a couple of photos......It looks pretty dam good and supposedly rides like that as well

Chucker1.0

Likes Bikes
I have read the Pink Bike review already. Sounds like a top bike.

I'm getting one soon.
can anyone tell me it the $1700 price difference between the Standard Boot'r and the Boot'R Team is Justified, as i am new to DH and this will be my first DH bike

Thanks

aliy

Likes Bikes
i think there sic ,alot of people are getting them mabey then next glory if you know wat i mean;)

quest

Squid
Check out the latest AMB mag, they rated the goose number one out of 4 dh bikes, with the glory second.
RRP is $5399 I think the story said,

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
If its your first downhill bike here are the things i have picked up that you need to know.

How it pedals, make sure it dosn't just bop up and down.
Try as many bikes as you can.
Make sure it is a length and the right gematry that makes you feel comfortagle.

But if i were you and were going to choose out of those to i would go for the standard as your first downhill bike, you can always upgrade some bits if you like:)

In the end it is ultimateley your choice, some hate them some love them.

Last edited: