Trailst4r

Likes Dirt
Last edited:

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last edited:

Trailst4r

Likes Dirt
For the record, I in no way endorse this thread or its content.
hmm I didn't really want to see complete dvds, just wanted you to post nice videos of that you think the others should have seen :)

Ryan

Radministrator
I'm an arsehole, I'm killing the industry etc. Empire are killing our local industry though so I figure this is a fair comeback. Plus, everyone deserves to see the first and last sections in this video

Empire - Chill Bro

Aaron Ross' section at the start is unbelievable. Seriously one of the best street parts I've ever seen.

"Who the fuck you think you fuckin with, I'm the fuckin boss
Seven forty-five, white on white that's fuckin Ross"

Chase Hawk's section at the end is none to shabby either; fast + high + style = good.

Last edited:

flognoffsky

Banned
farkin hell that would have to be one of the best riding vids i have seen in a long time.....crazy crazy shit going down if only mtbing could be pushed to this level of riding and beond

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
farkin hell that would have to be one of the best riding vids i have seen in a long time.....crazy crazy shit going down if only mtbing could be pushed to this level of riding and beond
I agree, BMXers are pushing that part of this sport to increadible levels....I wonder how much further we can go before we cant get any better?

Drew.

Eats Squid
I think it's fair to say Chase Hawks' section in Chill Bro made me wet. Scotty Cramner whips everything, Chase Hawk spins/airs everything :p

Last edited:

Trailst4r

Likes Dirt
aaron ross tailwhippin the stairs is sick.
i hate the music in the video, the only song i like is aarons ( rick ross - hustlin)... danny hickerson and chase hawk have had better parts in other videos. i prefer chase hawks riding in lotek vancouver.

DH_co

Likes Dirt
Yeh the only song I liked was from rick ross, but he has no other good music. What was the first song, where aaron ross was going nuts?