youyangs rd 6: an early intro! feat. jackson crowe n jack ohare + everyone.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
edit:All the raw's are up now at the below link: Below are some of my favourites along with some beautiful riding by Jackson and Jack. Congrad's to Jack moratto on 2nd, we will have to get some pics of you soon man!

http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv219/fearless_cycles/ Just raw images for those wanting to find themselves, its everything.

So I bring to the screen Mr.Crowey, just having some fun as he does:

Next open, a few more racey shots of Mr O'hare, been throwing down some amazing whips, just didn't capture it today!

And some other photos I liked from the quick skip through:

Cheers for hitting a few times man, I'll try to find the other attempts too! some great riding.

Last edited:

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CROWEY BARHUMPED THE STEPDOWN YEEEWWWWW!

Sweeet shots man, were you out there sunday?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Ahhh devo as didn't see you out there... good work with the cowbell though!
Spent most of it up the basically at the top, giving people some encouragement early on, most the later was spent talking to everyone about their runs.

Was a great weekend, congradulations to everyone on another season, see some of you at KOB!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Thanks!

Thanks very much for the shot of me. don't get too many. You wouldn't happen to be on that high speed corner on Saturday were you?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Thanks very much for the shot of me. don't get too many. You wouldn't happen to be on that high speed corner on Saturday were you?
That'd be correct hux, was sitting, waiting for jackson and Mr.Kona ( any one know his name, seemed like a great bloke! ) to do their thing for me. :)

I figured all the other camera's were aiming at the jumps and drops, thought I'd mix it up.

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
That'd be correct hux, was sitting, waiting for jackson and Mr.Kona ( any one know his name, seemed like a great bloke! ) to do their thing for me. :)

I figured all the other camera's were aiming at the jumps and drops, thought I'd mix it up.
I think you speak of Ricky Clarke.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com

Did you happen to trigger off at me through there. I know someone did, I was going slow enough to see the flash.:D