YT Tues CF Pro - RED

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I'd better post mine up too.

Got this two weeks ago and she's been out twice. Super impressed with the bike. I've made a few changes. Deaity Mohawk bars, Hope stem, Magic Mary's and SixC cranks.
As has been mentioned by Jarrod839, Solon from DayZERO has been fantastic to deal with. Ordered the bike back in March and it arrived the day after the website had said the bikes would be available. Impressive!

The BOS suspension definitely is a bit more of a process to nail in terms of needing tools to adjust compression etc, but the base tune has proven to be a very reliable starting point.

After eight years on V10's I was nervous to try something different but the reviews of this bike combined with the crazy value build on it (and the fact that I'd been looking into how to get a YT here for a few years) meant it was time to jump ship. So far, extremely happy with the decision!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Looks like some Downhill Express Shuttles photoshoot action!

Nice bike though, I think I like the red one better than the blue one... matches the fork and shock better.
Looks a bit more beastly with the Magic Mary on there too. :hail:

What trails are you hitting this weekend?
I didn't really dig Kinglake much, top half was fun, bottom half too rough and off-camber for my own tastes... though haven't tried that new section the You Yangs guys added in recently.

I think if I had to buy a brand new DH bike it'd be a Tues.

jarrod839

Banned
Looks good mate.

Was super keen on the red, but didn;t want to hang around till October.

Might catch ya out on the trail one day.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like some Downhill Express Shuttles photoshoot action!

Nice bike though, I think I like the red one better than the blue one... matches the fork and shock better.
Looks a bit more beastly with the Magic Mary on there too. :hail:

What trails are you hitting this weekend?
I didn't really dig Kinglake much, top half was fun, bottom half too rough and off-camber for my own tastes... though haven't tried that new section the You Yangs guys added in recently.

I think if I had to buy a brand new DH bike it'd be a Tues.
First time at King Lake since World Trail built Shepherds. Used to ride the old tracks all the time before the fires. I was the opposite - didn't love the smooth rollers up top but the fast, blown out stuff out in the open was sweet!

Mine's a large and the complete build is 15.9kgs for any weight watchers out there.