Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
ballpark

Hey,

What can we expect to have to fork out for one of these?

Cheers
for now I think Bill is working on about $3000 incl shock, but that could change with the global crisis......
Should be available around Feb/March 2010, just in time for 2010 race season eh....It's going to be a good year ..racing and Whistler ...mm mmm expensive cheese.

siz

Eats Squid
More, i want more!

for now I think Bill is working on about $3000 incl shock, but that could change with the global crisis......
Should be available around Feb/March 2010, just in time for 2010 race season eh....It's going to be a good year ..racing and Whistler ...mm mmm expensive cheese.
Fuck man, nice work Billy!
Looks great!:cool:
Shame i dont ride DH anymore.. be worth every penny!
Wheres the free Bilt stickers for the Yups.. gotta spread the word for Bilt with free advertising for him!:D
What was the weigh in on the proto as it stands?
Hows it handle?

binner

Hath shat hymself
im scared of planes and small spaces

Hell yeah it will be good. Maybe you should try those things...
you mean cheese? right

have you finally decieded to man up and get on a plane next year or still dreaming about driving 20 hrs to buller to experience outta this world trails.;)

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Questions answered for you

Fuck man, nice work Billy!
Looks great!:cool:
Shame i dont ride DH anymore.. be worth every penny!
Wheres the free Bilt stickers for the Yups.. gotta spread the word for Bilt with free advertising for him!:D
What was the weigh in on the proto as it stands?
Hows it handle?
the one on the stnd was under 17 and Bills white one is 17.6 I think.

You want stickers I hear eh............ well im looking across at about 700 stickers on my shelf.........who wants sum ?

It handles ummm ...........well why don't you ride it for yourself? ;)

Doggy

Inconceivable!
you want to test fly one don't you Doggy....yes yes you do....

sparkles n huckin is where its at....

I'd love to fly one....affording to buy one on the other hand is another matter:(

I may be able to scrap together the funds for a sticker though. Will 75c be enough?

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Interesting....am I able to build one of these alleged bikes out of these stickers. Please, have your people contact my people if this is possible

toodles

Wheel size expert
you mean cheese? right

have you finally decieded to man up and get on a plane next year or still dreaming about driving 20 hrs to buller to experience outta this world trails.;)
Mmm... cheese.

Yeah already putting money aside for Canada bro. Woulda gone this year with Josh but couldn't afford it.

binner

Hath shat hymself
safe

Interesting....am I able to build one of these alleged bikes out of these stickers. Please, have your people contact my people if this is possible
if i give you enough stickers you could cover yr bike you have now and pretend its a Bilt bike.......;)

J

JaRedy

I just jumped on to VAustralia........BNE to YVR return $2050 incl all taxes.

Thats a bargain
Certainly is! This time last year I probably would have bought one. 2K for a brand new beautiful dh frame is unheard of.

It's probably been said before and I missed it, but what's your involvment with BILT?

binner

Hath shat hymself
shits me

put down 5th July till mon 2nd Aug and now its gone up by 150 bucks...how does that work?....Farrrrk

binner

Hath shat hymself
deals galore

Air Canada $1800 inc everything. Direct Sydney to Van. No point booking now if price is high.
thats cheap....real cheap.... is that via interweb?

So, just to get an idea...who is keen on Whistler july/aug 2010?

I spoke to Susan from Stoney Creek, where we stayed last time.I told her 4 adults but I'm sure we can squeeze in more, same price as 2 years ago and no tax to pay. I tried screwing her a bit more so she's going to see what she can do....;)
I promised we would't foul up the hot tub this time.

Just to give an idea who's been keen on Whistler in 2010 here is a list

Me
Mugger
Sox
Berry
Kirk kok
Quintin

Any suggestions??

Last edited:

Mugger

Senir oMermber

I spoke to Susan from Stoney Creek, where we stayed last time.I told her 4 adults but I'm sure we can squeeze in more, same price as 2 years ago and no tax to pay. I tried screwing her a bit more so she's going to see what she can do....;)

Me
Mugger
Sox
Berry
Kirk kok
Quintin

Any suggestions??
I can do very late june and july as per uni holidays.

Locked in - no pulling out.

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Me
Mugger
Sox
Berry
Kirk kok
Quintin

Any suggestions??
keen .........

Quintin

Eats Squid

Me
Mugger
Sox
Berry
Kirk kok
Quintin

Any suggestions??
Let me know when you guys are going so I can schedule around it
although i have a wedding in may and honeymoon in june, id still like to think i could go. its still a good 4-5k holiday so i wont really know till i get back from the honeymoon how much cash ill have laying around.

if this is going to be one of the last big trips, i almost have to go - i have unfinished business with a-line