Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

siz

Eats Squid
Love bites with jam & cream

To old n cripple for that!
Good to see the hot guys, thanks for the flower, lover!
Lemme no if you want any heavy necking advice on stimulation technique.
There's some sort of springy hinge thing also as the 6" & 7" disc replacement!
Probably won't find on T7 or CRC though!
Great to catch up with yawl, Shanebo lookn good!

Great to hear the screamer pipe at max power on the Suzuki

:tape:

binner

Hath shat hymself
so much for the big bore:decision:
going with big heads .... 42 mm intake 35.5 exhaust ported polished and match ported to manifolds that bolt up to that beast of a exhaust system.Exhaust system alone bumps HP by 2. Gone with a balanced and lightened flywheel and balanced gennie fan. electronic ignition and a set of Italian weber 40 IDF's, got a set of 88 pistons for it. It will only be around 1680cc but next is a mild cam and lightened/balanced crank.

Worked on the power rear window today, got a falcon power winder but had to do some modifications to fit, it was too long and had to change the cable lengths, flatten out the guide (falcon windows are curved) going to try and make the whole window work instead of just the middle section.

Attachments

Last edited:

EMF

Eats Squid
Junk yard blues

going with big heads .... 42 mm intake 35.5 exhaust ported polished and match ported to manifolds that bolt up to that beast of a exhaust system.Exhaust system alone bumps HP by 2. Gone with a balanced and lightened flywheel and balanced gennie fan. electronic ignition and a set of Italian weber 40 IDF's, got a set of 88 pistons for it. It will only be around 1680cc but next is a mild cam and lightened/balanced crank.

Worked on the power rear window today, got a falcon power winder but had to do some modifications to fit, it was too long and had to change the cable lengths, flatten out the guide (falcon windows are curved) going to try and make the whole window work instead of just the middle section.
Thanks Kirk for the power selling

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't ride , just restore VW's now and drink large amounts of Sailor Jerry.
Commute to work
I reckon the next ride for me will be Whistler next year.
Are you guys coming back next year? Who's on the program? Got dates yet?

I hear there's some big jumps up there now ;)

Whislter opened for skiing today. Unfortunately for me I won't make it there til tonight so the ski action will have to wait til tomorrow.

Here's some pics to get you all pumped on Canada. Mt7, Sunshine Coast and Whisgnar. Road trip anyone?

Mt7.jpg
IMG_9414.jpg
ALINE2.jpg