Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
spank it, do you have the knowledge

i see now your into Spit Roasts:pirate:
gotta do the job properly.... this one is heading for a 1915cc........ mild cam, CW crank, 1:1 rockers, 40X35.5 heads 60cc chamber volume... 206lb @ .500 lift and smashing in some Italian Weber 44 IDF's. With an aftermarket air con unit... now that you are both Teachers, can either you or Shane explain to me how I'm going to work out a step up when I turn the air con on?... as in idle at 900/1000 without air, then when air is on how can I have the idle step up to compensate the compressor cutting in.

I've sourced all the air con set up but still trying to sort out how to do the step up.

Going the H/D box aswell, welded 3rd and 4th gear, low torque with a high 4th, looked at subee box conversions but they want $5500 for the box........pffft fuck that shit.

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
Its not rocket science on a old clunker.................

gotta do the job properly.... this one is heading for a 1915cc........ mild cam, CW crank, 1:1 rockers, 40X35.5 heads 60cc chamber volume... 206lb @ .500 lift and smashing in some Italian Weber 44 IDF's. With an aftermarket air con unit... now that you are both Teachers, can either you or Shane explain to me how I'm going to work out a step up when I turn the air con on?... as in idle at 900/1000 without air, then when air is on how can I have the idle step up to compensate the compressor cutting in.

I've sourced all the air con set up but still trying to sort out how to do the step up.

Going the H/D box aswell, welded 3rd and 4th gear, low torque with a high 4th, looked at subee box conversions but they want $5500 for the box........pffft fuck that shit.
edl-8059_w.jpg

And then use e-tube technology

binner

Hath shat hymself
back in black

So yes, it's time..... doing the Woomba race with Berry, staying up there for the nite and seeing how bad I am at racing on Sundee. anyone else going up?... should get some spectors like the early years, where is that video mugger from the annaconda days?
Anyone know if ol Greg is still up there/... if you are peeking in Greg throw us your cell number :)
I got some mates who are coming to watch their first DH so should be interesting.... out

EMF

Eats Squid
asking for trouble

So yes, it's time..... doing the Woomba race with Berry, staying up there for the nite and seeing how bad I am at racing on Sundee. anyone else going up?... should get some spectors like the early years, where is that video mugger from the annaconda days?
Anyone know if ol Greg is still up there/... if you are peeking in Greg throw us your cell number :)
I got some mates who are coming to watch their first DH so should be interesting.... out

what heap of shit you riding old fella?

binner

Hath shat hymself
cost cutting $90

too much... and I think i just sold the turner after a year n half. the irony of it all.