• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cash tight????

Darn, sucks if you don't have a little bit of extra cash around???????????????

J

JaRedy

Any of you been to see Rockdogs/Matts/Worldcup lately? If so what's their condition?
Last time I was there Matt's was semi up and running, but that was a good 12 months ago.

binner

Hath shat hymself
old n fucked out

good to catch up tonite boys......

2014 whistler reunion eh...... I like the sound of that. cubans and hot tubs eh

binner

Hath shat hymself
hard to believe

...an eight year thread

everyones pilling.

one hot tub , 6 guys and a girlfriend.

Attachments

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert
Looks like I'm gonna be out for Whistler again this year. Might have to be a 2014 trip for me.

Thinking of doing NZ again in November though and maybe a short non-bike holiday to Thailand.

EMF/Shanebo - you lads still visit Thailand?

binner

Hath shat hymself
3 rd run and neighbours aren't happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3iD59zmo6g&feature=youtu.be

ran it at 2-3 thou for 15 mins with break in oil @ 10 % , shut it down, drained the oil...new oil and ready for the
road test. Only at static timing and no sync on the carbs yet, I'm super happy with the sound/muffler pack, just need to hit it with a timing light and sync those carbs.

Hey Toods, join the club for nogo whistler 2013 :Cry: E M F and I were talking about 2014 in whistlerkok, my car project is almost complete so now just putting away $50 a week in a safe account to help pay for the trip next year.

Last edited:

EMF

Eats Squid
Kolukoy

Looks like I'm gonna be out for Whistler again this year. Might have to be a 2014 trip for me.

Thinking of doing NZ again in November though and maybe a short non-bike holiday to Thailand.

EMF/Shanebo - you lads still visit Thailand?
nah man the Pinas is where its at these day bro

As binkok said ż Ill be working towards whistle mid 2014 with a nephew, who has just found Buller

NZ January
dont smoke

toodles

Wheel size expert
nah man the Pinas is where its at these day bro

As binkok said ż Ill be working towards whistle mid 2014 with a nephew, who has just found Buller

NZ January
dont smoke
Phillipines? I can get to Manila super cheap but I dunno whats there.

NZ was awesome, loved it there. You going South Island or North?