is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Quintin

Eats Squid
:eek:haha what a cock. nah, it was a public toilet. anyway now that the hot tubbing is over for the morning...

oh... whats that in the background? looks like about 20 chairlifts

Attachments

Quintin

Eats Squid
oh also heres a quick panorama i made of the view off the balcony. this is only half of the view. ill get the full one later. looks like something out of a fairy tale movie.

Attachments

MrPlow

TMBC
FUCK YOU! Fuck you both.

So Kirk, has Quintin paid for his accommodation yet? By the looks of that pic I would say your impressed?

siz

Eats Squid
DB it is

Ok, that sounds like a plan stan.

Does a 9am start suit everyone?.....
......Ok then, great!....9am it is!
I'll have my patrol ute for shuttles if ya's wanna do it that way, then just meet me out there around 9am

Binner, you wanna ride shotgun?

>>Hey Quint, hows the Canadian trim?...You found yourself a nice Canadian feller yet:p

binner

Hath shat hymself
scared lil guy

Ok so we lost Quintin last night... forgot to tell him how to get back home... found him this morning pretty pissed off about sleeping in the gutter... oops

Off to have the pre-ride hot tub... hill opens in 30 minutes...

He's still SLOW though...
bahhh hahhh...lost in Whistler!!! thats hard to do....:p

you would of found him hangin out at the creatin bar...........;)

.......EDIT>>>>>> Kirk kok, are you wearing a flotation device????

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Yup... that's my rainbow floatie... for when I drink and pass out in the hot tub...

HOT NEWS of the day... finally faster than Quintin!!
becarefull what you say kirk kok, I still got fottage of you falling off yr bike 2wice in the same spot on a straight flat track @ Coffs......:p:p

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its way more than 30mins further than clear more like 45-1h. that Laceys creek rd is about 15mins on its own.

And each way

Shuttles are about the same.
Only took us just over an hour to get from there to bellbird park last week???

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hey Toodles, have you had a chance to test drive the Codes yet? If so, what is the feedback performance wise?

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
What the hell did I order????

UDI there was another big sign when you got to the fork.

Couple of my crash.

Two complete rolls in that one, Love how the bike just stayed beside me. I had know idea I had even let go???

Nice one andy :) looks like you had a fair amount of speed behind ya on that stack. good to see you weren't eating more than what you were already chewing on :D

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Warp speed Andy, farkin funny too. How you got that cut on your face is a bit strange though, what'd you hit?

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
Its way more than 30mins further than clear more like 45-1h. that Laceys creek rd is about 15mins on its own.

And each way

Shuttles are about the same.
db is about 15-20min passed clear at the most;)

toodles

Wheel size expert
Hey Toodles, have you had a chance to test drive the Codes yet? If so, what is the feedback performance wise?
Oh they're fuckin great. Very happy with them. Buy a set. Hell buy mine so I can buy the 2008 models when they come out (a bit lighter per end). Ok I really can't afford the upgrade but yeah - buy em.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh they're fuckin great. Very happy with them. Buy a set. Hell buy mine so I can buy the 2008 models when they come out (a bit lighter per end). Ok I really can't afford the upgrade but yeah - buy em.
Yes you can, once you get your assault payout.... :D

toodles

Wheel size expert
Yes you can, once you get your assault payout.... :D
Speaking of which... after spending 5 hours in waiting rooms today :mad: I got the great news that whilst my vision is fine, the sac that surrounds my left eye is leaking through the crack in my eye socket. Docs are still deciding whether to cut me open and put a titanium shield under my eye to stop it. Farkin hell.... :(

siz

Eats Squid
...Stronger and faster than before

Speaking of which... after spending 5 hours in waiting rooms today :mad: I got the great news that whilst my vision is fine, the sac that surrounds my left eye is leaking through the crack in my eye socket. Docs are still deciding whether to cut me open and put a titanium shield under my eye to stop it. Farkin hell.... :(
Holy shit man, so i guess that means no contact sports for a while yet still?

We'll have to call you steve Austin..AKA "The Six Million Dollar Man".....with the bionic eye (Cue sound) Be de de de de de de de de de......Faann aaannna annnnannnnaannn aaannn aaahhh!!!!

Hope it all works out right for ya Toods.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is when Oppy started riding in a full face for XC for a while, after he had the ti plate put in his face when he crash on the sumner jumps.

Hey, just realised. I BEAT UDI..... :cool: