• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

tu plang

knob
fallboy said:
Me and quinten are trying to organise dayboro for sunday as well as clear on saturday. I am keen to try it. I have four or five coming. Whos keen.
sunday works for me **wink-wink**

Quintin

Eats Squid
att: kram

Hey Sram, are you coming out this sunday? the new bike needs a bashing.

Last edited:

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quintin said:
Hey Sram, are you coming out this sunday? the new bike needs a bashing.
That's Skram to you buddy.

Not sure what I'm up to Sunday yet. Will most likely catch up with you lads though.

binner

Hath shat hymself
no need

TP doesn't need a license, he is an awsome driver.............I have seen him ride through the city with no problems.... if your not keen on lettin him drive just get him to pay double shuttle rates..like you guys do for me..... :eek: :D

binner

Hath shat hymself
there's a bear in there.........

Pooh Bear................ :p r u @my digs for the Sat arvo ride or we meetin @ the Top with the Russo institute ;)

Last edited:

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah Quintens been talking to you? Well quinten if you want to get into name calling I can probably win;). I'll shape up at your digs on Saturday Ian. So we will meet Quinten and whoever else at the top at what about 1:30pm?

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Damn you all!! Well Tbar is going to go off this weekend! We're going to have some bundy and a ute show after the runs then we're all going to a barn dance!!!! Has anyone got a hat a can borrow?

Quintin

Eats Squid
get into it country boy. i'll come up when jubilee is finished. we can lay some heavy brake ruts for the locals

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Quintin said:
we can lay some heavy brake ruts for the locals
I will bet Jared has saved everyone the time and dug them out already :)

Hows the video coming along? I've brought in all my DV tapes of coffs to work today if you want them.

Quintin

Eats Squid
videe0

the video is now complete.

unfortunately it wont be available for download until tonight. kinda long story but it now has to wait till i get home to be compressed and uploaded. when i do, it will be posted in the phat vids section!

sweeeet. its lookin good too. especially the part with me in it :p . kirk just looks stupid.

Last edited:

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
quintin likes boys

Quintin said:
kirk just looks stupid.
not as stupid as kram mooning us from his car on the way down!!!

You've probably just slowed down the footage of me and put daisyes falling down the screen haven't you!!! Did that other footage come in handy?

Quintin

Eats Squid
be - atch

no i didnt. not yet - that footage will all be used in the big movie that im planning.

need more stuff yet though. more locations, more riders, more more more....

binner

Hath shat hymself
head count............

......so whats the count so far for tommorrows event? .cigars n shuttles (7th May)......my utes full...how bout you Quint?.you got enough for shuttles?? :eek:

Last edited:

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think Mikey and stoner boy are comin in a dual cab. Otherwise ill bring a three seater.

binner

Hath shat hymself
bideo killed tha radio star

fallboy said:
I think Mikey and stoner boy are comin in a dual cab. Otherwise ill bring a three seater.
can they do some awsome video work on tha hill, or can u find a body who could do it......... :D

Quintin

Eats Squid
dual cab secured

yeah it would be cool if someone could rub out a few vids.

a-liner i have a dually same as last weekend. dont know if its a styleside though. this will be the vehicle for sat and sun.

sun will be so mad hope you can make it. dont fake it. if you cant get the time, just take it.

i have me and the bull. promise not to laugh at his skirt. (i know he's reading this) :D

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
good job

......good snatch on tha dual cab............yeah I wish ol Damac was around , he had a good eye for Vid work...........Sunday is not possible for me. :eek: I luv me Mum tooo much. :D can't not see her............see you all on tha hill