• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
got to be true

You're not lying about the machined out brake rotors - surely there would be some noticeable decrease in braking performance..

I got the promotion, time to buy large.
well, i have been using the same ones and havent had any issues..... but thats me right and i use hayes strokers still :behindsofa:

hey what are those carbon bars you run? would you buy another set and use on yr rig or are you nervous everytine you ride DH

Toowomba race?.............speking of toowoomba we should do a weekend there soon...and you can show me the other track :third:

EMF

Eats Squid
Stocks on the rise

You're not lying about the machined out brake rotors - surely there would be some noticeable decrease in braking performance..

I got the promotion, time to buy large.
120 Large not bad Nick:yuck:

Mugger

Senir oMermber
well, i have been using the same ones and havent had any issues..... but thats me right and i use hayes strokers still :behindsofa:

hey what are those carbon bars you run? would you buy another set and use on yr rig or are you nervous everytine you ride DH

Toowomba race?.............speking of toowoomba we should do a weekend there soon...and you can show me the other track :third:
Running black spire something, i swear they flex a bit so best to go something else.

What happened to the days at bar sunrise-sunset punching all days, fark.

120 Large not bad Nick:yuck:
May as well run v-brakes

binner

Hath shat hymself
Running black spire something, i swear they flex a bit so best to go something else.

What happened to the days at bar sunrise-sunset punching all days, fark.

May as well run v-brakes
Answered my question...... I'll stik with the BiLt's then...shaved down to 600mm

Lets get to 16.5 :hail: to Udi. I just can't do the sums....

One Kill

Likes Dirt
Hey hey guys,

Sorry to ruin the flow of the thread, but i've just moved here from Sydney, and being new to the area i have no idea of good spots to ride or people to ride with for that matter... Im in Rochedale south and looking for DH, given the only bike i brought up was my M9.

Cheers boys, Nick

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Mugger, do you want those bolts, I'm going to order this morning....
I'm out, had to buy some enduro rig stuff. I'll figure it out and do something next pay cheque. Let us know the weight saving if you remember, I'm gunning for 17.5kg, Maybe better to shed the christmas gut instead.

Hey hey guys,

Sorry to ruin the flow of the thread, but i've just moved here from Sydney, and being new to the area i have no idea of good spots to ride or people to ride with for that matter... Im in Rochedale south and looking for DH, given the only bike i brought up was my M9.

Cheers boys, Nick
Check out the South East QLD Downhillers group on facebook for a tonne of information and if you're looking for shuttles check out Brisbane Mountain Bike Shuttles as well. Not much on rotorburn these days.