• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
completely off topic

i have never touched or held a snake before until today, probably be the first & last time too.

this photo of the snake (black headed python from wa) is my mates wifes, brothers pet.

when fully grown, it will at least be 7 foot long. thank christ it's only a baby snake for now. :eek:

Attachments

MrPlow

TMBC
It was great! I went out riding this arvo and felt better than ever.
Backed of LSC totally and Full Rebound, things are smoothsville for flaggon.

MrPlow

TMBC
EDIT:Woot I made 900 Pages!!!!

Now?!!! Dmanit I want it bad this time...

Who gets the big 1k though?? THAT is the question!?>

udi

swiss cheese
Sorry, that's all I've got for now.

Heterophobes.

PS, smart money's on Uditha!!!
Metrophobe!

I wondered who messed with the poll.... bodhisatva sounded a bit out of toodles vocabulary... for all you fresh voters, that means holy PINNER.

siz

Eats Squid
Sunrise Farkineers

Good work Plow, saw the boys just now pulling wheelies during an outdoor interview.:D

binner

Hath shat hymself
tampering

Metrophobe!

I wondered who messed with the poll.... bodhisatva sounded a bit out of toodles vocabulary... for all you fresh voters, that means holy PINNER.
I reckon the poll tampering was done by Mr Johnny himself this time round...:D :D

siz

Eats Squid
damn I missed it ...was there a Farkin banner ??
Didnt see a banner, only a small sign one of em was holding.
When they realised the cameras were on em 2 of em took off and rode through behind an interview, doing wheelies/mannuals.:D

binner

Hath shat hymself
RANT Time

...well fuck me!!, I closed a deal on a nemisis frame on Farkin, was about to go to the bank to deposit the money and the dude farkin pulls out at the last minute. Is it me or am I an ass? :confused: when you negotiate on price and then agree on a price then have the sellers bank details pm'ed to you that's pretty much a closed sale yeah?.
Well to some I guess it isn't!!!::rolleyes:

ohhh............ I love "itrader" now time for a real feedback!!!!;)

sooo the search for a 4x continues..........:cool:

custard

Banned
...well fuck me!!, I closed a deal on a nemisis frame on Farkin, was about to go to the bank to deposit the money and the dude farkin pulls out at the last minute. Is it me or am I an ass? :confused: when you negotiate on price and then agree on a price then have the sellers bank details pm'ed to you that's pretty much a closed sale yeah?.
Well to some I guess it isn't!!!::rolleyes:

ohhh............ I love "itrader" now time for a real feedback!!!!;)

sooo the search for a 4x continues..........:cool:
just a question, but why a brodie? striding away from mainsteam still?