• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
proud owner

well I have become the proud owner of this ..........

who is coming to help build a workshed for this project? :biggrin:

Attachments

binner

Hath shat hymself
ride high

hahhh, I'll be riding, just not that lycra shite. This is a year project my old man. Just looked at the car this arvo and its got a lot of work to get done. Think I'll be buying the corona off old mate and using it for a while.

EMF

Eats Squid
soul stripper

well I have become the proud owner of this ..........

who is coming to help build a workshed for this project? :biggrin:
WHY? just strip the reco and refit to this piece of russian rust

:02.47-tranquillity::single_eye:

binner

Hath shat hymself
idiots

farrrk I swear this site is just full of teenage losers. The amount of fools fucking me around on sales is stoopid. Just look at some threads where dudes want to buy a bike and then look how old the thread is and they still haven't found a bike after like 2/3 months .. a fucking joke and just fuckin time wasters.

giddyup

EMF

Eats Squid
focus fella

farrrk I swear this site is just full of teenage losers. The amount of fools fucking me around on sales is stoopid. Just look at some threads where dudes want to buy a bike and then look how old the thread is and they still haven't found a bike after like 2/3 months .. a fucking joke and just fuckin time wasters.

giddyup
get back to your reclusive lifestyle fixing rust mate then the Y Gens won't get to you :fat:

Reece_STP2

Likes Bikes

giddyup
I copped the ' parent's won't let me sell' a little while ago..

RAGE!!

binner

Hath shat hymself
set up

that cant be true!!!...... ohhh hang on, It was Shaneblo riding, well that means anything can happen.

one in a million eh.

snake skin rubbers

udi

swiss cheese
sorry man, just gotta ask my mum if i can borrow the money and i'll get back to you

PS - liked your csi miami mod on the luxury saloon.