Yup @ Twmba Sat 3rd June

Quintin

Eats Squid
Alright its been a while since we've all been together so i thought a full day at Toowoomba like old times.

Leaving Bris depart EMF Coot-tha location 0800

Meeting with Plow at top range 0930
lunch at some cafe/pub, then more runs, then home at say 1600

Whos in the thrifty/a-Liner mobile
A-liner
FB
EMF
Quint
?

Hopefully Plow will be able to round up a few suspects from Tbar. Scott you in? Lou? Danny? the low down Plow?

What about the MadMat crew? Count you guys in?

MrPlow

TMBC
Momentous occasion.
Lets hit up a full day of runs then onto my joint for BBQ and beers after in my garage. Who is in?

EMF

Eats Squid
check

MrPlow said:
Momentous occasion.
Lets hit up a full day of runs then onto my joint for BBQ and beers after in my garage. Who is in?
YUP yo dial in

binner

Hath shat hymself
out

I'm out till Coffs .sorry .got to finish front yard landscapes before Coffs.........have a ball.don't ride angry........:p

MrPlow

TMBC
toodles said:
I might be up for a few slowish runs... will let you folks know.
The fire road is fun as well Tootle.
(or shuttle bitch, I got a car fridge fill it with drinkies:) )

binner

Hath shat hymself
no wheels

I just remembered, I don't have a wheelset anyways ..had to get a new rear rim cause mine somehow got a crack in the side wall and am waiting for a build by EMF............

Quintin

Eats Squid
a-liner said:
I just remembered, I don't have a wheelset anyways ..had to get a new rear rim cause mine somehow got a crack in the side wall and am waiting for a build by EMF............
fishing!!!:p

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert
MrPlow said:
The fire road is fun as well Tootle.
(or shuttle bitch, I got a car fridge fill it with drinkies:) )
Fuck yeah! I am sooo not driving out there. If it turns out I can't ride (and considering it just hurt to move the couch that's possible), I'll do drunk shuttles at Flaggon.

binner

Hath shat hymself
no

...no drinks for me ......was being tought how to build wheels this arvo. It's a science no doubt about that.

Quintin

Eats Squid
fail

tbar is fail if we cant get another 1 or 2 ppl to come.

fb, kram, aliner are all out.

at the moment its just emf and me. unless plow is definately there and can round up a local or 2

MrPlow

TMBC
fail on the fail

I am definently there. And wont have a problem with one other.
Short notice I know guys, but lets get some more along.
Otherwise looks like its quality not quantity then eh:p

MadMatt

The MiniMan
yeah, pretty sure we`re in for runs sat-dy, party after at Plows is cool too.

i`ll confirm things later in the week tho, as am trying to get my twin cam, 16valve, turbo, injected, mini running this week, so it will all depend on how that thing goes.

MrPlow

TMBC
timmyDH said:
i'll be up for some runs if there's still a spot left.
Got a licence???
MadMatt said:
i`ll confirm things later in the week tho, as am trying to get my twin cam, 16valve, turbo, injected, mini running this week, so it will all depend on how that thing goes.
Why?:p Got a sudden urge to loose your licence Matt:eek: (I would love to see this thing when down your way next).

Party is a stretch, lets call it a BBQ gathering to avoid expectations:eek:

MrPlow

TMBC
timmyDH said:
I sure do.
Hey Tim you are welcome to come along. Sorry I forgot who you were.
So we got:
Me.
Quint.
EMF.
Tim.
Matt.
That's one ute, but we got 2 dual cabs available.
So...
Udi?
Scott?
potential othersfrom Tmba: Stevie, Danny.
We sounding good?
Who is interested in a drink or BBQ after at either my house or the local watering hole?

Quintin

Eats Squid
im in as long as emf and madmat are in. we can all come up from bris in the one car. - madmatt meet you on the hwy to transfer to 1 car.