Yup's pre champs bus runs. 19th August.

Are ya comin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmyDH

no need to worry about pen and paper. When we do it the person at the bottom tells you the total time when you finish and as long as you can remember the minute you left on it's pretty easy to work out. Should be a good day. Not too many bike to load up so we'll get bulk runs.

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Quintoxusmaximus, you`re not asking to show you how to hit the Wumba gap are you??? Crickey !!! & here i was thinking you were cool :)

MadMatt

The MiniMan
oops, sorry man,,,somehow i Phucked up there, my eyes were somewhere else---> you are cool , you are cool :) i have just backflipped :)

i`m not cool, i`m not cool---> (hee hee, i`m hot!!!)

:)

Retracting previous statement/question--->

)-: looc erew uoy gnikniht saw i ereh & !!!yekcirc ???uoy era pag abmuW eht tih ot woh uoy wohs ot gniksa ton er`uoy, sumixamsuxotniuQ

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Just like when a pair of Caniballs pigged out on a comedian,,,, they said it tasted funny :) boom boom tish!!!

MrPlow

TMBC
MadMatt said:
Just like when a pair of Caniballs pigged out on a comedian,,,, they said it tasted funny :) boom boom tish!!!
One step too far Matt, one step....:rolleyes:
Get your fun bus up here tomoz and shuttle!!!

MrPlow

TMBC
Piker Daddy's Boy

Well, Fallboy has failed us all and deserves lashings.
So if you know someone to fill his place let me know!!!
Brisney? You in?

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
I'm all over it like a rash.

But I'm fat, slow and weak (just been off the bike with a broken scaphoid for a few months).

MrPlow

TMBC
brisneyland said:
I'm all over it like a rash.

But I'm fat, slow and weak (just been off the bike with a broken scaphoid for a few months).
You can hang with me then :) Aliner too probably, and Toodles, all injured old ficks:eek:

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
Schweet, looking forward to a bit of riding again! :D

Anyone driving out from Brissy with a space for body + bike?

What time is everyone meeting in t-bar?

MrPlow

TMBC
I will be picking the bus up at 8:00 and can be at the top at 8:30.
If nobody is there I will relax with a few drinks in the Gazeebo though, so dont stress!

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
on time every time

Hey Doctor Plow....I put your lousy 15 bits of bagged up schrapnel into your Westcrap account this arvo and didn't even get a thank you ...typical Westcrap :D

I will join you at the top for a lousy hair of the dog in tha mornin.....will be on time every time...c ya then

and are you actually going to Scotland for good or what?

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Plow-G , i also have deposited said chunk into said a-c#nt, have placed 2222 on the description thingy as they wouldn`t let me put my name in there, they said it probly would have crashed the whole Aust economy or something like that >>?

see you all there or be you all skware :)

Might be goin to the Leyburn sprints for a look see on the sunday too if anyone is interested in seeing some race cars fang around a street circuit.